Status: Alive.

White Lies

020

As Harry woke guilt hit him like a ton of bricks. Laying in his arms was one of the most beautiful, innocent girls he had met. And he had treated her like shit. He betted on her, and for the first time since the bet started he felt guilt. He felt like he had used her. Just looking at her sleeping face made him feel sick to the stomach.

"What the fuck have I done?" he mumbled climbing quickly out of bed. He changed into his clothes from the previous night. Taking one look at her face, tears pricking at his eyes. He ran out of her house as fast as he could.

***

"Harry where have you been?!" Louis shouted as he walked into the living room.

"Nowhere." He replied bluntly. it didn't feel right, bragging to everyone how he had won. He didn't feel like being congratulated for something this sick.

"I overheard your phone call. hows Adalynn?" Louis winked.

"Feeling much better, she was hurt by what you said to her Louis. That was a nasty thing to say." He spat.

"Hang on a minute, you called her a slut that night. You don't care about her." Louis retorted.

"I do actually Louis." Harry mumbled.

"You won didn't you? That's why your being like this. Because you slept with her and now you're feeling guilty because what you did was twisted. I expected this from Zayn, but Harry not from you." Louis shouted.

"Okay. Yes Louis. I did sleep with her, but I think I'm in love with her. And I can't chuck that away. I know how insecure she gets. I know that if she finds out about this she will hate me forever and I can't have that Louis! I won't have it! I need her." He whispered.

"Harry, I'm sorry I didn't know. If it helps I won't tell her. I'll keep it a secret." Louis comforted.

***

Zayn was furious. He couldn't listen to another word. Harry had won. That was obvious. But there was still one thing he could win at. And nothing was going to stop him. Zayn Never lost. He always got the girl. And if he couldn't have the girl himself, he was going to take her away from the guy who had her. Even if it meant hurting Harry, he had to. He was too angry to care about that curly haired prick right now. He jumped into his car, knowing exactly where he was heading..

***

Adalynn woke to emptiness. She figured Harry had popped to the toilet, but his clothes were nowhere to be seen. She immediately felt used. She felt rejected. But then it occurred to her, he was an international pop star, he would have a lot to do. Maybe he just didn't want to wake her up. She smiled remembering last night. She had truly fallen for Harry. And she was happy with the decision she had made. As she got up there was a swift knock at the door. She covered herself up with a dressing gown and headed towards the door. She opened the door to see someone she hoped she wouldn't see again.
Zayn.

"What do you want Zayn?" She moaned.

"I know you slept with Harry." He blurted out.

"Wait how do you know that?" She questioned.

"He came home bragging about it. Since he did win the bet." He smirked.

"What bet?"

"Oh the one me and Harry made the night he met you. Whoever could sleep with you first won. You didn't make it easy for any of us though. You frigid bitch. But nevertheless Harry won and I didn't. And that's fine, because I got something better." He spat, edging closer to her. "I got to know that I broke your hearts."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ossh. Zayn's Nasty. Harry's in love. :o

Thankyou to my previous commenter's!!
I love you all<3
Keep the comments coming:)