Status: Alive.

White Lies

003

Harry grabbed Adalynn's hand and dragged her towards the buzzing dancefloor. They found a spot in the middle of the floor. He took her by the waist, pulling their bodies together. Grinding his hips into hers. She looped her arms around his neck, causing him to smirk at how comfortable she was with him. Even though Harry only had sex on the mind he couldn't help but be mesmerised by everything about her. She was indeed the prettiest girl in the room, her dress brought out the colour of her eyes also emphasising her chest. Making her tits look huge. The dress was also very short, which originally why he went up to her, a short dress usually meant she was a slag. But she was different. Something about her sharp tongue intrigued him. 

He looked into her eyes. She looked away quickly blushing. His mind filled with dirty thoughts about her. He craved her. He wanted her badly. He would get her, if it was the last thing he did. 

"What's wrong?" He asked using one of his hands to tilt her face back, so their eyes were locked on each others.

"I can't dance," She said looking away again.

"It's easy," He laughed moving their hips together in time.

 She found it extremely hard to keep up with him. Her mind was everywhere, not being able to focus on more than one thing for more than a couple of seconds. Her mind was disorientated by all the lights. Her mind kept drifting away from harry. Making her sloppy with her dancing. But as she snapped back to reality she focused on his green eyes.

"What's your name?" Harry asked, realising he didn't even know her name. 

"Adalynn. Adalynn Fletcher, I would ask yours but I already know," she winked. 

"That's a very pretty name," he complimented. 

"Thankyou," She smiled kindly, their bodies were getting further and further apart as time went on. 

She removed her hands from around his neck and rested them on his hips and violently pulled his hips back to hers. He looked shocked but smiled afterwards. 

"Harry!" a voice came from behind them, they both turned around to see who it was. "I'm gonna head back now, I got what I came for," It was Zayn. 

Harry's fellow band mate and best friend. He was very handsome, he was so much more attractive than his pictures, making her eyes widen in awe. 

"Oh Zayn, this is Adalynn. Adalynn this is Zayn." Harry introduced them. She felt her face flush. She didnt know what to do. 

"Hi," Zayn purred taking Adalynn's hand away from Harry's and giving her a quick twirl, which caused her to almost slip over and land with her hands against his chest. She could feel the abs through his t-shirt making her bite her lip in pleasure. 

"I'm afraid I must love you and leave you babe," he said placing a kiss on her hand like a gentlemen. He walked back into the crowd. 

"What a charmer." she said turning back to Harry. 

"Hey remember who your dancing with," he winked. 

"I'm gonna take of now, it was nice meeting you." She replied flashing him a cheeky grin.

"Wait Adalynn," he shouted gripping her wrist. "Can I have your number?" 

"Hmm I don't know curly," 

I've had a great time, I would hate not seeing you again,"

"Cheesy but fine," he smiled and held out his phone. She entered her number.

"See ya curly," she smiled and walked away leaving him staring after her and for the first time in a long time Harry Styles didn't get his one night stand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Osssh. So Dj Malik is introduced.
I know I'm a crappy writer.
Umm please comment?
Feedback on what you want to happen? Or what I can make better?
But don't worry things WILL heat up soon.

Oh and add me as a friend? I just got a new account on here and have no friends:( forever alone. So feel free:)

Enjoy.