Status: Alive.

White Lies

004

Adalynn woke with a shock, she shuddered at the dream she had. It was one offer reacquiring nightmares. It was always the same, she would meet someone special. Fall head over heels in love and they would cheat and break up with her. It would then lead to her overdosing. It may not be the cliched nightmare, but it sure was one of the scariest things she could think of. It beat witches, ghosts and demons anyday. 

She was still shaking, she decided to grab herself a cuppa. It was like her personal home remedy, she always had it to calm herself down and stop shaking. She made it quickly and took a much needed sip. She looked at the clock that read: 1.42. She sat down on the cold leather sofa, not really sure what to do with herself. She had hours til work but she didn't even want to think about going back to bed. 

Her head still hurt from clubbing. She face-palmed knowing how stupid she was to go out in the first place. It was irresponsible and she regretted it. She wasn't used to hangovers. And she didn't paticually want to get used to them. How Frankie had these every day and still seemed to be bubbly was beyond her. The only thing she realised she had missed was the attention from a man. 'Curlys' touch made her crave more. Boy did she wish she was still there. Wait. What. Did she really just think that? 
"Oh god." she muttered. 

------------

She soon realised that on the other sofa Frankie's dress was lying there along with a man's t-shirt and trousers. She winced at the thought of Frankie having yet another man here. The only problem Frankie had was that she just didn't care. She would believe any crap any man sprouted out and they would almost always sneak out on her. Ending up as a triumph for him and a sob fest for her. Which Adalynn always had to take care of. She just wished Frankie would settle down, but her being Frankie she never listened to Adalynn. 

After a couple of minutes of slowly sipping her tea she heard a rustling from behind her almost like someone was coming down the stairs. She whipped her head round to see who it was. She saw a shadow on the wall. At first she was scared, thinking it might be a burglar. But then it clicked. It was Frankie's one night stand from last night. 

She cleared her throat, letting him know she was there. He stopped dead in his tracks. He was obviously panicked. 

"Where the fuck do you think your going?" Adalynn hissed at the now frozen man standing there.

"Err."

"Sneaking out on my best friend I see,"

"No it wasn't like that!" he stuttered. 

"Then explain," She snapped.

"It was a one night thing, she knew that, I didn't want to wake her up," he explained.

"Did you tell her it was just a 'one night thing?' because the amount of creeps that sneak out on her makes her pretty upset and I'm the one who has to make sure she's okay," She spat harshly.

"I err-"

"Right here's what your going to do, you're going to go back upstairs and take her in your arms and fall back asleep until morning. You're going to talk to her and ask what last night was. If she says it doesn't mean anything then you are off the hook and free to leave. However if she says she wants to see you again you take her number and call her three days later saying you've got a job offer and you will have to move. Because if you Hurt her, god help me I will kick your ass. Got it?" 

"Y-Yes," he stammered climbing back up the stairs. 

She skipped back to her bedroom, and snuggled back into her duvet. 

Her alarm woke her up at 7 o clock for work. She hauled herself out of warm bed and into the chill of the morning air. Shivering she pulled on her work clothes, quickly applying make up and pulling her hair into a tight bun. She worked as an estate agent, and she took the job seriously. She walked into the kitchen and poured herself some breakfast. She munched on her all bran before hearing giggling and running down the stairs, before seeing Frankie and the guy from last night. He picked up his clothes and quickly put them on.

"So err Frankie I need to ask you somin," he started, taking a quick glance at Adalynn. 

Adalynn narrowed her eyes at him.
 
"Yeah?" 

"Well I was just wondering what last night meant to you," 

"Oh please don't worry, it was a one night thing," Frankie winked. 

"Okay see you round babe," he chuckled before giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"He stayed!" Frankie beamed.

"Yeah he did," Adalynn smiled back. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Blahh. Okay this is a filler chapter.
Things start to become more serious next chapter between the boys. THE NEXT CHAPTER IS IMPORTANT.

Comments would be nice?
I know I suck guyss:(
I would just LOVE feedback:)

Btw I update from my iPod so if there are any silly mistakes I can't help it!:L