Status: Alive.

White Lies

006

Chapter 6:

"We should meet with Adalynn tonight, to get this bet into gear," Zayn smiled at Harry who had just walked into the room. 

"Okay, I'll giver her a call," Harry replied.

"We should take her to that new club a couple of streets away," Zayn's smile turned into a smirk. 

"Okay I'll call her now," Harry said walking out of the kitchen, opened his phone and searches through his contacts to find her right at the top. Under the name of: 
Adalynn x (Call me Curly) 
He pressed call.

"Hello?" A sweet innocent voice rang through his ears. 

"Hi, Adalynn?" He asked.
 

"Yeah? Who is this?" She asked, wanting to know who was bothering her. 

"Harry."


"Harry?" she asked.

 She knew who it was but she didn't want to give him the satisfaction of him knowing that.

"Harry styles," This wasn't exactly the reaction he was hoping to get.


"Oh curly right?"

"Yeah,"


"So what do you want?"

"Wanna come clubbing tonight? I think me and Zayn are both going,"


"Awww no thanks,"

"Please?"


"Don't beg it's a turn off."

"Is that a yes?"


"Fine, what club?"

He quickly gave her the address of the club and said there farewells. He walked back to Zayn. 

"She's coming," he said plainly. 

"Let the games begin," Zayn replied not looking up from his phone. 

****

The night came round quickly for everyone. Adalynn was freaking out. She was rubbish at deciding what to wear. If it was up to her jeans and a hoodie would be good enough. But somehow she didn't really think that would make the cut. But she settled for a short strapless black dress that Frankie brought her for Christmas. She chucked on some black killer heels, feathered earings and a necklace that drew attention to her chest. She studied her reflection and knew that was as good as it was going to get. She grabbed we clutch and walked out. 

She knew it wasn't a date as Harry mentioned Zayn being there. Which made her slightly disappointed but she remembered the effect Zayn had on her. He was certainly charming and good looking. But Harry was all around adorable. Her phone beeped throwing her out of her thoughts. 

See you in a few love xxx  

It was from Harry. A smile slowly spread across her face. She hailed a taxi and got ready for the night that was ahead of her. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Urm this sucks. I suck at writing:(

Just so you know, I won't be able to update til at least Monday because my friends and me are having a double sleepover for my birthday on Saturday:3 and they don't know about this story so yeah:3

Love you all.