Status: Alive.

White Lies

008

"This song is for a special girl, Adalynn,"

Settle down with me 
Cover me up 
Cuddle me in 
Lie down with me 
Hold me in your arms 

Your heart's against my chest 
Lips pressed to my neck 
I've fallen for your eyes 
But they don't know me yet
 

Zayn jumped down from the stage, making his way through the crowds of screaming girls. When he reached Harry and Adalynn he took her hand and spun her into his arms. Harry frowned and ran over to the crowd. 

Zayn continued singing. 

And the feeling I forget 
I'm in love now


Harry came back with another microphone and started joining in the song. Both of them directly staring at Adalynn. Harry took her by the hand, giving her a quick twirl before swaying her in his arms. 

Kiss me like you wanna be loved 
Wanna be loved 
Wanna be loved 

This feels like I've fallen in love 
Fallen in love 
Fallen in love 

Settle down with me 
And I'll be your safety 
You'll be my lady


Harry's voice began to overpower Zayn's causing Harry to smirk and Zayn to slowly fade out. Zayn stole her away from Harry twirling her so much since he had both arms free. 

I was made to keep your body warm 
But I'm cold as, the wind blows 
So hold me in your arms 
My heart's against your chest 
Your lips pressed to my neck 
I've fallen for your eyes 
But they don't know me yet 

And the feeling I forget 
I'm in love now
 

Zayn started singing again so both of them in harmony with each other. Harry stole her away from Zayn running his spare hand through her hair. Sending shivers down her spine. Staring into one anothers eyes. 

Kiss me like you wanna be loved 
Wanna be loved 
Wanna be loved 

This feels like I've fallen in love 
Fallen in love 
Fallen in love 

Yeah I've been feeling everything 
From hate to love 
From love to lust 
From lust to truth 
I guess that's how I know you 

So hold you close 
To help you give it up 

So kiss me like you wanna be loved 
Wanna be loved 
Wanna be loved 

This feels like I've fallen in love 
Fallen in love 
Fallen in love 

So kiss me like you wanna be loved 
Wanna be loved 
Wanna be loved


As they ended the song it brought a tear to her eye. She was so overwhelmed she decided she needed to sit down. Her mind was racing. Why would Zayn even start that song? Let alone Harry join in? She had met them once and they were already serenading her. She was fucking confused. 

Zayn spotted Adalynn sat by herself, Harry was off nowhere to be seen. No doubt chatting up some blonde bimbo. He smirked to himself and walked over to her. He sat down and slid an arm around her waist. She laughed and slid away from him not wanting to get too close to anyone. 

"Hey Zayn, can you get me another drink?" She asked him politely smiling. She had a couple of drinks but nothing strong enough to get her tipsy let alone drunk. She wanted to be like Frankie. To have some fun. And gradually she was starting to become more carefree. But not to the extent of her. 

"Sure thing babe," he chuckled getting up and walking towards the bar. 

As he walked up to the bartender he had a genius idea. If he got her completely drunk she wouldn't be able to resist him surely? It would loosen her up. 

"Strongest drink you've got please." 

The bartender smiled and slid a big glass of clear liquid towards him. 

"Don't drink too much of that. It would get you completely wasted." He warned Zayn. 

Zayn chuckled to himself and walked back over to her. 

"Here you go babe," He flashed her a reassuring smile. 

"Thankyou," she said kindly.

She took small sips from it before scowling. 

"Zayn this tastes gross." She moaned. 

But downed it quickly so she would taste nothing. She started swaying a little bit. Beginning to loose her balance. And Zayn immediately knew the alcohol was beginning to effect her. 

"You look beautiful tonight you know." Zayn said.

"Thanks." She said bluntly. Her senses were still full in gear and she wasn't in the mood for flirting. 

"And that dress is amazing." He said, taking another stab at winning her over. 

"Thanks, but I feel like absolute shit. I'm gonna go, tell Harry I say goodbye," She said saying her farewells.

"Wait. I'll drive you home?" Zayn said quickly. 

"It's fine I'll get a taxi," she slurred. 

He followed her out into the cool air of the night. He grabbed her waist causing her to stumble. Locking their eyes together. He leaned in towards her. Their breath tingling on each others skin. She began to gag and he stepped back knowing what was about to happen. She wretched and emptied the contents of her stomach. Zayn wandered back into the nightclub, knowing she was a lost cause. It was time for plan B. But not tonight. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyheyhey:) umm sorry if this is crappy which is probably is.
BUTTT I'VE JUST WRITTEN QUITE A FEW CHAPTERS AND SOMETHING HAPPENS IN A COUPLE OF CHAPTERS,

Comment?
Let me know you want to win this?:)<3