Status: Just Starting. Will update quicker, once I get some comments. Comments are my Motivation!♥

Society Sucks.

Not-So-Hidden Secrets.

So. It's been 2 weeks. Single-handedly two of the worst weeks I have ever lived. Besides the fact that Destiny and I have become closer of course. Remember when I said that I was relieved to be moving here? Well things change. This was definitly not what I was expecting. Somehow my lifes gotten Worse than before... if thats even possible.

Anyways. I've began cutting alot more, since the move. I feel like I'm not really losing as much weight as I should be, so I try to cut back on food as much as I can, but my mother makes me eat sometimes, it doesn't really matter though, I just end up throwing it up later.

As of now, I am sitting in my bedroom, waiting for my older brother to arrive home from college. He last visited 3 months ago. My mother adores my older brother. I mean of course she does. Currently, she is scurrying around downstairs trying to make the best dinner for my brother as possible. He's always been the cliche older brother -Protective-. He's the brother every sister dreams of having, the son every parent dreams of having. He's perfect in my parents eyes. Don't get me wrong, I love my older brother, with all my heart. It's just sometimes the over-protectiveness can get out-of-hand.

I'm knocked out of my thoughts when I hear my mothers small voice booming through the house.

"Danica! Ashton's here!" I get up from my bed and walk down the stairs to meet Ashton, and a petite brunette standing beside him.

"Hey Dani," Says my brother showing off his dimples. He pulls me in for a hug, and crushes me with his strong arms.

"Hey Ashton," I smile and glance towards the girl.

"Oh, this is Leslie. My girlfriend." He says putting an arm around her tiny frame.

"Well it's nice to meet you Leslie," Says my father jutting out a hand for her to shake. She grabs on to my fathers large hand with her tiny one. My mother smiles and pulls her in for a hug. I smile and hug her slightly.

"Well dinners waiting for us," Says my mother sweetly. We all walk into a fully set dining table, and sit.

"This is a nice house Dad, How are you liking the area?"

"It's great actually, lots of warm weather."

I hear a small ding coming from the kitchen and my mother stands, and just as I was about to get up, Leslie stands and walks to the kitchen with my mother. They each return with food in there hands.

"Dinner is served!" Says my mother setting everything down in the center of the table. I suddenly realize that I will be forced to eat tonight, so I grab a plate, and scoop a little serving of food onto it. I slide the home-made cassorole around with my fork. I look around to see everyone munching on there food intently. I sigh and stab my fork onto a piece of macaroni. I forcefully swallow every bite until my plate was empty.

"May I be excused?" I ask feeling sick.

"I suppose darling, where are you going?"

"The bathroom," I say. She nods and I stand and walk to the bathroom.

Once I arrive I fall to the floor beside the toilet. I throw-up the contents of my stomach. I walk over to the sink and wash my mouth out before I walk back down stairs. I find everyone on the back porch talking. I sit on a patio chair. I glance over to Leslie, who is slightly glaring at me. My eye brows furrow in the slightest motion, before I recover. Why the fuck is she looking at me like that? Whatever.

"We'll I make some dessert, if anyone would like some?" My mother says.

"Sure Mom," Says my brother smiling. "I've missed your baking."

"Great," Says my mother, standing.

"Oh no, Mrs. Fraser, I'll get it," Says Leslie smiling.

"Oh Darling, thank-you," Says my mother "Danica, you go help her." I sigh loudly before standing and walking into the kitchen. I grab the cheese-cake from the fridge, before walking back towards the patio doors.

"Grab some forks," I say to Leslie. Before I can make it to the door, I find Leslie walking in front of me.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Just thought I'd warn you, Stay Away From Ashton, Kay? He's mine now, your not his favorite girl anymore."

"Excuse me?" I ask "He's my brother,"

"Yeah, and he's my boyfriend, so stay away." She turns on her heal and walks out the door before I can even respond. I roll my eyes, and walk outside. I set te cake on a table, and walk back inside, up to my bedroom. I shouldn't listen to her, he is my brother, and I will not stay away from him. End of story
Wait, what if she makes sure that I stay away from him? Who will I have left? He was my only friend that I trusted fully... I stand up, and walk into my bathroom. I grab the razor and drive it into my wrist, like I have been doing for the past 2 weeks. I set the blade on the counter, and slide to the floor, leaning against the wall. I feel really dizzy.. I think silently. My eyes started getting heavy, just before I passed out, I heard loud footsteps walking into my bathroom.

"Oh my god. Danica?" I faintly hear Ashtons voice, before everything goes black.

---------------------

I awake to the sound of a obnoxtious beeping. I open my eyes, and glace over to a monitor beside my bed.

"Mom?" I ask the figure sitting in a chair in the corner of the room.

"Danica? Oh Danica." She sobs loudly, before pulling the chair to my bedside.

"What happened?" I ask meekly.

"Your brother found you lying on your bathroom floor bleeding, honey...How long have you been self-harming?"

"Since about 2 and a half years ago.."

"Why?"

"I don't know.."

"Oh honey. You know your going to need help right?"

"No! Mom you can't make me get a therapist. Please." I beg.

"Honey you don't have a choice. We almost lost you! We can't let this go on any longer."

I'm crying now. I put my head in my hands.

"Okay Mom, but I'm too tired to think right now. Can I go to sleep?"

"Yes Honey." She whispers kissing the top of my head. "Remember. I love you. We all love you."

With that she walked out of the room, gently closing the door. I lay down and cry, listening to the sound of voices outside my door.

"She needs profesional help, mom." -Ashton-
"I know. She will eventually, we just need to let her heal from her cuts first. Time to process everything."
That was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep to the now soft-sounding beeping of the monitor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my fabulous readers! Hope you like this chapter. Please comment me your opinion(:
Thank-You to my first commenter.
speakforyourself
Remember: Comments are my motivation!
Thanks, Xoxo ~xxXSpeechlessXxx♥