‹ Prequel: A Face to Call Home
Sequel: If I Could Fly
Status: Complete; Want more Kaylin and Harry? New sequel coming soon!

Red.

Nine

After talking to Liam the other night made me realize how much I truly do love Harry. It kind of made me dread going to the states to see my parents with him. I didn’t want my dad to scare him away. I felt Harry nudge my arm softly with his elbow and turned my head to him, letting out a small “hmm?”

“You okay?” He asked over the Captain announcing take off.

“I’m just nervous, that’s all,” I told him honestly.

“Why?”

“This is the first time you’ll be meeting my parents in person and my dad hates you. I don’t want him to make you feel like…” I paused looking away with my eyes. “Feel like you have to leave me,” I said quietly. Harry leaned over the armrest of airplane and pressed his lips tenderly on mine, making my tense body relax immediately. His lips moved softly on mine before he pulled away, leaving a tingling sensation on my lips. He brushed his fingers along my hairline and down to my jaw to cup the back of my neck gently.

“Nothing will make me leave you, Kaylin.” He let his thumb brush the skin beneath my ear as his eyes stared into mine and I could feel the heat slowly filling my cheeks. “I happen to be really excited to finally meet your family.”

“Seriously?” I asked doubtfully.

“No really! Your mom seems so nice and homey. Your brother is pretty cool too, from what I remember.” I let out a small laugh as I took out my iPad to watch a movie. I felt Harry place a soft kiss on my cheek before he laid his head on my shoulder. “In about fifteen hours, we’ll be at your parents’ house. Aren’t you at least excited to be home for the holidays again?”

“Of course I am.” I lifted my arms when he shifted his body and pulled the armrest up, and let him settle his head onto my lap. I laid the hand that was holding my iPad on his chest and ran my other hand through his curls. He closed his eyes with a small smile growing on his lips. “Harry…” His eyes opened with a questioning look. “We need to talk about Liam…” He let out a small groan before throwing an arm over his eyes. “You’ve been avoiding it all this time and you happen to leave out some details when telling me about what happened.”

“Because I didn’t want you to know, Kaylin.” He pulled in his bottom lip between his teeth, making it turn slightly white from biting down to hard. He released his bottom lip and removed his arm from his eyes. He reached up and began playing with a lock of hair that was on my shoulder.

“Harry…” He twirled a piece of my hair around his finger, keeping his eyes locked on the movement.

“I could’ve gone through life without knowing my best mate was in love with the my girlfriend you know… The worst part is that I know you two are really good friends and it bugs me very much. I hate knowing you could be alone with him at any moment and he might just get what he’s wanted for years,” he said softly, finally letting his eyes bore into mine.

“Do I not show you or tell you how much I love you? Because if I did, then you wouldn’t feel this way and I’m sorry if you feel like that. Because I really do love you. I can’t imagine my life without you in it and I…” I stopped for a minute thinking back to our conversation a few weeks ago. I lifted my hand to his face and let my fingers trace his flawless features. My index finger trailed over his eyebrows, down the side of his face over his cheekbone, and then traced his lips softly. His lips parted slightly and I noticed him swallowing softly. “I do see little Harrys running around our home and I do see us growing old together and having old, nasty sex until the day we die,” I told him, failing to hold back my laughter. A boyish grin appeared on his face, making his dimples appear. I ran my finger over the dimple on his left cheek before leaning down and kissing his soft pink lips softly.

“I love you,” he whispered when I pulled back.

“I love you too. Always.”
[enter]
[enter]
[enter]
[enter]

“Kaylin!” My mother exclaimed happily, pulling me into a tight hug when I stepped into the house I grew up in. “Oh! It’s so good to see you, sweet girl!” She placed a wet kiss on my cheek before she noticed Harry walking in through the front door behind me. “Harry! It’s so great to finally see you!” She pulled him into a tight embrace making me laugh and shake my head. He looked so awkward leaning over and patting her back softly as he hugged her back.

“It’s great to see you too, Mrs. Steele.” My mom let out a giggle when she pulled back, making me roll my eyes. Harry smirked over at me, rubbing the back of his neck.

“Oh hun, call me Amy!” He nodded with a smile. She clapped her hands together giving me a bright smile. “Let me show you to Kay’s old room Harry!” Harry followed behind her with our bags, up the stairs leaving me to go greet my dad.

I slipped my flats off before making my way down the familiar hallway to the den where my dad’s massive flat screen hung on the wall. I could the football game on the television from the front of the house. When the telly came into view, I smiled, remembering all the times my dad and I would sit in here watching whatever football game was on. Tonight it was the Giants playing Patriots. “Giants are going to win big time,” I said before plopping on the couch next to his La-Z-Boy recliner. My eyes stayed glued to the television but I felt his gaze on me.

“You’re kidding right? You know Patriots will win. They won the superbowl last year, baby girl.”

“Doesn’t mean they are good. They lucked out last year, just saying. Eli Manning will lead the team to victory. Besides, last year was the first time Pats won the superbowl since 2005. Giants won the super bowl in 2012 and 2015. It’s just like 2008 when Giants won the game with that field goal.” I looked over at him to see him shaking his head with a smile.

“God, I missed you,” he said with a chuckle. I smiled, reaching over and taking his hand mine.

“I missed you too daddy.”

I heard my mom and Harry’s voices from down the hall and I saw my dad’s smile fade slightly. I gently squeezed his hand before pulling away and watching Harry walk in with a smile on his face. I watched his face light up when his eyes settled on me, making my heart melt a little. “Dan, honey! Say hello to Harry!” My dad rolled his eyes a little before lifting his hand off the arm of his recliner and flicking his wrist in a little wave. Seriously?

“Dad, don’t be jerk.” I looked over at Harry apologetically but he gave me a reassuring smile and came over, sitting next to me. I saw Harry’s eyes glance over at the telly and a small smile appeared on his lips.

“Oh, Pats are going to win this.” My dad and I looked over at him in complete surprise. He looked between the two of us, confused. “What?” My dad shook his head.

“Nothing… I just didn’t…” He pursed his lips, looking over Harry like he was trying to find everything wrong with the man. “I’m just glad someone around here is smart enough to realize they are going to win.” His eyes flickered over to mine in amusement.

“Oh, whatever. Eli Manning is still hot.”

“Hey!” Both dad and Harry exclaimed, making me laugh.
[enter]
[enter]
[enter]
[enter]

“I think your dad is finally starting to warm up to me…” It’s true. Harry and my dad have been talking nonstop since we got here a couple days ago. I wasn’t sure how I felt about that, but I was just ecstatic my dad wasn’t being so bitter towards him. “How long until your parents get home?”

“Not for a while. Dad’s work parties normally last until like midnight.” I looked up from my laptop and saw him glance at the clock. He turned back to me with a mischievous grin. “Oh lord… What are you thinking?”

“Come on,” he said, holding his hand out for me to take. I looked at his hand for a moment, hesitating before I closed my laptop and placing my hand in his. He pulled me up and took me out of my room. He bounded the stairs with me on his heels and then walked to the sliding glass door, pulling it open. It was warm, like it normally is here in Florida. I forgot how bipolar Florida’s weather was. One day it’ll be freezing and then the next day, it’ll be like eighty degrees.

He closed the door behind us and then pulled his shirt off while walking over to the heated pool that occupy my parents’ backyard. “Harry, are you mental?”

“No, just being… spontaneous.” He simply stated before unbuttoning his skinny jeans and pushing them down his legs, leaving him in just his boxer briefs. I threw my head back, looking up at the night sky letting out a small groan.

“Harry, mom and dad are going to kill us if they catch us out here.”

“Why? We’re just swimming… It’s not like we’re naked,” he said, turning to face me with small smirk. “Yet.” Then he turned back to the pool, jumping in. When he comes up, he has a pout on his face. “Please?” He dragged out the word, making me bite my lip and cross my arms. I shook my head, keeping my feet planted by the door. Of course, I wanted to get in there with him but I didn’t want my parents to come home to us nearly naked in the pool. I tried to stay strong but he just kept looking at me with those eyes. The look that he knew made me cave every time.

I let out a loud grunt, stomping my foot. I knew I was acting like a child but it pissed me off to no end that he always ended up getting his way. I pulled my long sleeved shirt over my head and unbuttoned my skinny jeans, pulling them off and then running to jump in the pool before I second-guessed my decision. When I came up, I felt Harry’s arm wound themselves around my waist. “I hate you.”

“No you don’t,” he said with a grin before smashing his lips onto mine. It wasn’t long before I felt his need for me and I let out a laugh, pulling away.

“Down boy!” I joked as I pulled away from him, making him pout slightly and reach out for me again. I let him pull me back into him and laid my head on his shoulder. I traced the outlines of the tattoos on his chest, goosebumps forming where ever my finger touches. “I never thought I would date a guy with so many tattoos, let alone fall in love with him. My parents have always been so against me dating boys with tattoos my whole life.”

“Well, then I’ll just be sure to always a turtle neck and jeans around them.”

“I wouldn’t like that too much.” I felt the corners of my lips lift slightly. “It’s like you’re everything my parents never wanted for me…” He snorted, making me smile. “But you’re everything my parents ever wanted for me.”

“That doesn’t make any sense, babe.” He laughed, trailing his fingers along my spine.

“Of course it does! Physically, my parents hate everything about you, but emotionally and mentally they love everything.”

“And what’s the emotionally and mentally stuff they like?”

“Well, first off, you’re like this ridiculous charmer no one can resist.” He shrugged.

“True.” I rolled my eyes before continuing.

“You’re also like really smart and they didn’t expect that. You also have this great personality and you treat me well. You treat me how my dad treats my mom and I think my dad respects that about you.” His fingers stopped moving and he pressed his hand flat against my bare back, making a rush of warmth flood through my veins. He pressed his lips softly onto my bare shoulder making me sigh softly.

“I’m glad he’s finally beginning to realize I’m not a complete twat,” he mumbled out and pulled back looking at me. He was silent for a moment as he stared at me and then he brushed his lips against mine and pressed my body into his, making my body tingle with anticipation and excitement. He brushed his lips along my jawline, pressing a soft kiss here and there. My eyes fluttered closed when he brushed his lips over mine again. Then he suddenly pulled back, leaving me completely taken back with wide eyes that followed him while he made his way out of the pool.

“Harry!” I shrieked out, swimming to the edge of the pool to get out. He let out a loud laugh and stood at the edge of the pool, holding his hand out for me to take. I took it and he pulled me up at of the pool. I walked over to the small cabinet, pulling out to towels and giving one to Harry. I let out a small squeak when he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

When we got into my room, he threw me down on the bed and climb over me, hovering. “I need to change Harry! I don’t want my bed to get wet!”

“Not necessary at all,” he told me before pulling back and taking his boxer briefs off. While watching him do this, I sat up unhooking my bra and throwing it across the room, hearing it land with a splat onto the floor. He helped me take my underwear off and then returned to his position over me. He began placing wet kisses on my already moist skin and nipped at my collarbone. My body arched upwards making him release a quiet groan. “God, I love you.”

I let out a small moan when he took the already harden skin of my breast into his mouth, the warmth making me shiver in pleasure. I wrapped my legs around his hips, pulling him closer, needing to be closer to him. “Harry,” I breathed out. He lifted his head from my chest and crashed his lips onto mine. He pushed inside of me and me legs constricting themselves around his hips. He began rocking in and out of me, his eyes glazed over with love and lust. My head falls back against the pillows as he sucks and nips on my neck before returning to my lips. His movements are becoming harder, thrusting himself deeper inside of me. “Harry,” I moaned out, scraping my nails across his shoulder blades.

“Fuck, Kaylin,” he grunted out, his movements becoming jerkier as we start reaching our highs. Our screams and moans echo off the walls of the small room. He stills above me, letting his head drop softly onto my chest as he held himself up above me. After a minute or two, he finally lifted his head and brushed my wet, tangled hair back from my face. “I love you,” he whispered with a content expression.

“I love you too,” I return back with a whisper as he carefully slips out of me. He pulled me close and kissed the top of my head. The two of us lay in a blissful silence under the covers and finally we drift off into a relaxed and satisfied sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't write in Harry's pov this chapter because it made more sense to me to write it in Kaylin's. Next chapter will be in Harry's :)

Thanks for all these lovely people for commenting!
hkychk
unbroken13
the_space_between