‹ Prequel: A Face to Call Home
Sequel: If I Could Fly
Status: Complete; Want more Kaylin and Harry? New sequel coming soon!

Red.

Seven

Harry Styles reunited with his ex-girlfriend? We think so! The pair was walking around the city on Friday and they definitely looked a teeny bit to friendly. A close friend of the girl informed us, ‘they are giving their relationship another chance. They were inseparable five years ago, but times were rough and they were just too young to handle such a serious relationship. Now they’re older and more mature and both want to settle down.’

Maybe this is the girl Harry has talked about in previous interviews like when he told People: ‘A few years ago, I dated someone who I cared for deeply. I honestly thought I was going to spend my life with that person, but it just didn’t work out. She was definitely… The one that got away.’

So do you think Harry and his girl ready to settle down together and plan a future together? What do you think? Let us know in the comment box below!

[enter]
[enter]
[enter]
[enter]

It’s been two months since we finally got back together and sorry for the cliché, but I couldn’t be any happier than I was at the moment. My eyes glanced over the many pictures that were taken of Kay and I. A certain picture made a small smile appear on my lips. She was absolutely breathtaking. Why hadn’t I fought harder to keep her? It doesn’t matter now. I have her back again.

It’s been a long week. Kaylin had her internship test thing all week and we barely spoke all week so she could study. It was hard, but I know how important this test is for her career and I know she spent basically her entire teenage years working for this and I wasn’t about to ruin it for her now. That didn’t mean, I didn’t miss her because I did. Like big time. I had nothing to distract me from her, so the week was pretty much hell compared to any other week.

The small phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out, a smile growing on my lips. Kay. The moment her sweet voice filled my ears, all the soppiness I felt faded away. “Hey Harry!” Her voice sounded hoarse like she was sick, but she also sounded excited to talk to me. A small chuckle escaped from my mouth. I love how she was always so excited to talk to me.

“Hey babe, how was everything?” I heard a deep, dramatic sigh through the speaker and let out a small laugh. “That bad?”

“Oh yes, it was awful Harry! I’ve never been so exhausted in my entire life! But it paid off because I feel really good about this! I’m pretty sure I passed,” she told me excitedly.

“Of course you did, love. It’s you we’re talking about here, you never fail at anything.”

“That’s a lie, Harry and you know it,” she responded quietly. I shook my head at nothing and glanced at my computer, staring at another picture of the two of us.

“No it’s not,” I told her sternly before continuing. “Are you at home right now?” I heard her take a deep breath and then clearing her throat.

“Yeah,” she breathed out. “I’m getting ready for bed, I’m exhausted.” I heard some coughing from her side of the phone. “I can’t wait to see you tomorrow, Harry. It feels like it’s been years since I’ve seen you.”

“I know, it sucks. But we’ll make up for lost time tomorrow… You know, staying in…” I suggestively said to her.

“Harry!” A small groan came through the speaker. “Is that all you think about? Sex?” I heard her laugh and smiled.

“Hey, now come on, you know you want to do it too!” I exclaimed and she scoffed. Silence fell between the two of us. “I miss you,” I whispered.

“I miss you too, Harry.” She paused, sniffling. “God, we sound like one of those sappy couples from a movie or something.”

“I don’t mind,” I told her honestly. She let out a little breathy giggle, making my heartbeat quicken a little. “Have you ever thought about…” I paused, rubbing the back of my neck nervously. “About our future together?” I threw my body back onto my bed, throwing my arm over my eyes waiting for her answer.

“Honestly?” She asked me quietly. I gave her a small ‘mhm’, telling her to continue. “Yes, I have. I thought about what it would be like and I thought about how it could turn out.”

“Good turn out, I hope.” A small laugh filled my ear.

“Of course, there’s never a bad turn out when it comes to you Harry.” Her response made my heart flutter uncontrollably. I felt like a pathetic wuss.

“Have you thought about us moving in together?”

“Yeah.”

“What about getting married and having little Harrys run around our house?” I felt a little more nervous when she didn’t reply right away.

“Yes.” She laughed quietly and I let out a sigh of relief. “Where’s all this coming from Harry?”

“I don’t know, Kay. I just…” I paused. “I’m ready to settle down and I want it to be with you.” She didn’t say anything so I continued. “I’ve always wanted it to be you. No girl has been able to make me feel the way I do about you and I wish I had known that the day you didn’t take me back, because then I would’ve fought harder for you.” I paused again, taking a deep breath. “It’s you, Kaylin. It’s always been you and I know now that I can’t let you go again because I would regret it for the rest of my life.” I kept rambling on even though I knew I must sound stupid now.

“Har–“

“I love you Kaylin.”

“I love you too, Harry.” Her silence made me feel slightly nervous. But she continued. “We need to let go of the past and just focus on now and what’s going to happen it the future.”

“Our future,” I corrected her before palming my forehead. I definitely sounded stupid there.

“Right, our future.” She paused. “I’m not going anywhere, not unless it’s with you.” I heard her let out a few coughs, before clearing her throat.

“Are you alright, love? You sound awful.”

“Thanks,” she replied sarcastically.

“That’s not what I–“

“I know, Harry!” She let out a raspy laugh. “Don’t get your knickers in a twist. I just have a bit of a cold or something from the chilly weather. I’m fine though, nothing I can’t handle.” I was hardly paying attention to the second part of her little speech because I was still stuck on her saying the ‘knickers in a twist’ line. I tried to hold back my laughter but it was just too much. “Harry! What are you laughing at?!” She shrieked out, cracking mid-sentence making me laugh a little harder.

“I’m sorry,” I breathed out. “You just sounded so cute saying ‘don’t get your knickers in a twist’.” I miserably failed mocking her voice, but she groaned and I imagined her roll her eyes.

“I hate you,” she grumbled out before coughing again.

“Love you too, babe.” I stayed silent for a moment. “Are you sure you are okay? I could bring over some soup or tea or something… It’s not too late.”

“As much as I would love that, I don’t want you to get sick too. I want to try and get sleep. It’ll help me feel better anyway.”

“But what if I want to come over? I don’t care if I get sick. We can be sick together and it’ll give us more of a reason to stay laid up in bed all day tomorrow.” I heard her let out a small sigh. I took that as a sign of defeat and got up grabbing my coat and keys, making my way to the door.

“Fine, but if you do get sick don’t blame me. It will be your own fault. I’ll leave the door unlocked so you can just come in, okay? Lock it when you get in. I’ll see you when you get here.”

“Wait!” I yelled out before she could hang up. I took her small hum as a sign to continue. “You know, if we were living together, we wouldn’t have to do this. We’d already be spooning in bed already.” She let out a loud groan and laughed.

“Bye Harry,” she said before hanging up, leaving me hanging with a huge grin on my face.
[enter]
[enter]
[enter]
[enter]

The lock clicked when I twisted it and I pulled my coat off, laying it on the back of the small couch. I walked quickly across the small flat to the room that I had been dying to occupy since I had left it just five nights ago. I reached behind my head, yanking my shirt off and letting it fall to the floor. I stumbled down the short hallway as I pulled my shoes off and unbuttoned my trousers, pulling the zipper down and letting my trousers hang loosely on my waist. I busted through the door and ran across the room, sliding across the wood floors in my socks before jumping onto the bed and hovering over a small figure buried under the blankets. A small shriek and laughter came from under the blankets making a smile appear on my face.

Kaylin pulled the blankets off of her face and reached up with a hand, touching my cheek. I placed a soft kiss on her burning hot forehead and frowned. “Kay you’ve got a fever. This is more than just a cold, love.” I lied down beside her, rolling onto my side and propped my head up with my elbow. She shook her head before reaching over to grab a tissue from her nightstand and sitting up to blow her nose. I watched her wad the thin paper into a ball and throw it to the trashcan, missing by a meter. But I didn’t laugh because I was worried about her. She was never this sick and seeing her shiver uncontrollably and looking like she hadn’t gotten sleep in days, made me wish it was me who was feeling that sick. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her back down to lie back against me. She didn’t protest and nestled herself into my chest.

“You missed something.” I heard her mumbled into my neck.

“What?” I asked in confusion.

“Your pants. They’re still on. Usually you don’t have anything on by now,” she told me pulling back to look at me with a weak smile.

“You’re sick and that’s what you’re thinking about? Me having clothes on? Are you sure it’s me who thinks about sex all the time?” I asked with humor ringing in my voice. I watched her already flushed cheeks turn a brighter shade of red.

“I wasn’t thinking that!” She let out a small groan before burying her hot face into my neck. I twisted a lock of her hair around my index finger with a small smile.

“I was just honestly too excited about seeing you after this brutally long week so taking my trousers off wasn’t at the top of my list at that particular moment.” I felt her body shake softly with laughter before she pressed her lips to my collarbone, making me shiver slightly. I started to pull away to get up, but she let out a small protest, wrapping her arms tightly around me restraining me from moving. “I need to get you some medicine to take. Then I’ve got to finish the job, babe and get under the covers with you.” I felt her arms loosen and jumped up off the bed quickly, pushing the trousers off my body. I left my boxer-briefs on for her sake, and walked out of the room to the kitchen. I got her water from the refrigerator and then went to her bathroom, looking for some fever medication.

Once I found the fever reducers, I went back into her room and sat down on the bed next to her. I opened up the bottle pouring two pills into my hand and closed the bottle. I slid my hand under her body and easily lifted her up. She let out a small cough before leaning against my side and holding her hand out for the pills. I dumped the pills into her petite hand and watched her grab the water from my hand and swallowed the pills. After I placed the cup of water and pill bottle on the nightstand, I maneuvered my way under the blankets and pulled her body flushed into mine.

It was quiet as we lied comfortably in the bed, holding each other for the next couple of hours. The only sign of her being conscious was the occasional kiss on my neck or her fingers running down my back slowly. Her shivering had calmed down and I could feel sweat slowly moistening her skin. I brushed her now long, auburn hair back away from her neck, letting the cool air hit her. I pushed the blankets down to her waist so she could cool off a little more, making her pull back slightly.

“Thank you,” she whispered, looking at me. “For everything.” I gave her a small smile, kissing her cool and moistened forehead.

“I’ll always take care of you,” I whispered against her forehead. Silence filled the room once again.

“Do you really want to move in together?” I heard her ask quietly. Her question shocked me, not because it was unexpected but because she didn’t believe me when I mentioned it earlier. I pulled back to meet her eyes.

“I do want to move in together, Kaylin. I want to be able to see you when you or I get home from a long day at work. I want you to be the first and last person I see every day and I want to be able to take our relationship to the next level. I know it’s only been two months, but we know that our history together made the last two months feel like we’ve been together for years…” I said, hoping that what I just said made sense. “So what do you say?” My heart was racing while I waited for her to answer my question. Her eyes stayed glued to mine as she thought through her answer. I could see the wheels were on overload in her head, making sure she would make the right decision. I was hoping the right decision would go somewhere along the lines of saying yes.

“Okay,” she answered simply.

“Okay?” I asked, lifting my eyebrows in amusement and a smile growing on my face.

“Okay,” she said with a nod and a heart-fluttering smile. I had to try really hard to resist the temptation to kiss her and just embraced her tightly. “When did you become the sensitive one of the boyband?” She teased me, poking my nose. I laughed at her child-like action and placed a kiss on hers, making her scrunch up her face.

“The day I met you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for taking so long to update and I'm sorry for the lameness I call my writing. I wanted to get a long chapter out and I'm so tired, I'm trying so hard not to fall asleep :( I hope you like it though... Next chapter will be better, I promise! Next update might take a while though, but I will try REALLY hard to get a chapter out. I also have a new Harry story beginning since this one will be ending in about five chapters. It's called If You Want Me to Stay. My Liam stories will probably be on hold until further notice.

Thank you so very much to all these lovely people for taking the time to comment! I love reading your comments!

the_space_between
KatieInStereo
xomrsmalikxo
candycanepirate
unbroken13
sfarrell13