Prince 'Charming'

You Cant Change Me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before I knew it we where cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. Prince Kendall held my hand and was rubing my wrist with his thumb until he felt something..

“What is this?” he asked.
“whats, what?” I replied.

The prince took my arm and pulled up my coat sleeve, reviling my wrist. Oh no. I tried to pull away but he wouldn’t let go of me.
“Have you been cutting yourself?” his voice cracked. Was he gonna cry..? I look up into his chocolate brown eyes and sigh.

I didn’t know what to say…. Do I tell him about my past? Or do I lie?

“Are you gonna tell me or just stair at me?” he looked at me with teary eyes.
“I don’t know if I want to…” I whispered, looking away. He sighed and looked at my scars. Then.. I felt something on my wrists…. It was wet…
I looked at them and I saw a tear. He was actually crying. I pulled my hands from his and hugged him.

“Im fine. Im gonna be here for the rest of my life. I promise.” I said looking in his eyes.
“yeah. I bet you said that when you did this.” he took my hands and showed me my scars, blinking away tears. I reached my hands up to his eyes and whiped away his tears with my thumbs.

I just sat there with my mouth open a little, not knowing what to say. The prince was looking at me with his chocolate eyes, melting me into a pool of nothing.

“I wanna help you but I don’t know how… tell me. How can I help?” He took my hands, pulling me to him. “You cant. Im always gonna be messed up like this. You cant change me” I croaked as tears fell down my face. He pulled me against his chest and rubbed my back.

Im not gonna lie. He smelt really good.

“Im gonna be here for you… always.” he whispered into my year, sending shivers down my spine. I wrapped my arms around his small, when I say small I mean really small, body. He kissed my head and held me tighter.

“SON!” The queen called from another room.

He looked at me one more time and smiled “I’ll be right back.” he said and he went out. I looked around his huge house and I could tell it was really nice. There was a dinner table with really expensive china and silver on it. Then I looked on the walls.. They where plain white but there where pictures on it. I looked at one. It was a little baby with only a bra and a diaper on. I assumed it was Prince Kendall.. I giggled to myself. Looking at more of them I see one with the prince, priencess, queen, and a grown man in uniform. I didn’t know who it was.. I wanted to ask but then I didn’t. I looked at it for a little while longer and smiled to myself. I felt someone behind me. I turn around and there was Prince Kendall.
♠ ♠ ♠
im not sure whether or not that ashby; is gonna continue her part but shes having a hard time with skater boy. and im not gonna push her on it.