Prince 'Charming'

No Control.

He looked at me for a little then finally spoke. “That’s my step dad.. Hes been gone for almost a year now.” he said coming towards me.

“Oh. Im sorry..” I said not knowing what to say. He came over to me and threw his arms around me. “No your fine, is should of told you but I couldn’t.” he looked at me with sad eyes.
“I shouldn’t have been snooping.” I looked down. “baby, your fine. Lets do something.” he said letting go of me and going in to his room… and im alone again. The prince comes out with his ps3 and two controllers. “babe. Im gonna beat you so badly.” I said with a smile on my face.

“IM GONAA KILL YOU!”
“NO YOU ARENT!” The prince and I yelled back and forth. After a few more minutes of yelling I got mad and took his controller away. “HA! NOW YOU CANT BEAT ME” I said getting up and running in to the kitchen. “IM GONNA GET YOU! COME BACK HERE!” The prince yells not to far behind me. I ran back to the living room and sat down in my seat on the floor… then here comes the prince. The prince runs to me and runs me over, landing on top of me.

“uh… hi” I whispered.
“hey” he whispered back.
We laid there for a little, looking in his caramel eyes, I could feel him leaning in closer from the warmness of his breath. Meeting him half way I leaned upwards, our lips less then an inch apart. I put my hand on the back of his neck, the warmness of his skin made mine tingle. Looking at his lips, which where a very tint shade of pink, then back to his eyes. He smelt like mint gum, it drove me nuts. Our lips brushing against each others, I smiled fantly. He finished the gap. Pressing his lips against mine, putting his hands on my cheeks. Our tongues fighting for dominance, making the kiss deeper and longer. I run my fingers though his soft dark hair. I start thinking. I am officially trapped. Trapped in his embrace.

I could not tell any of my friends they think I'm twitterpated enough as it is.

Not realizing it after a while my phone was ringing. We get up and he wont let go of my hands.
“baby you need to let go of my hands. I need to get my phone.” I say
“I don’t want you to leave.” he said sadly. I kissed him again and went to answer my phone.
I came back to see the prince sitting on the couch, I sat next to him and he put his arm over my shoulders.

Best day ever.