Status: work in progress.. will update on weekends.. thanks for reading.

Cross the Line

I thought I had lost you again.

(PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE FIRST!) IMPORTANT!
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62796584 --->Blake

ALEX'S POV

Blake had advised me to take the day off. He had also decided to skip classes today. I was sprawled out on the couch, watching some new cooking program then Blake had decided to go out and buy stuff. Apparently, if you put water in hot oil, it'll start to pop and do shit. I never knew that!

The chef was about to take the fish put the pan but my phone interrupted. "Hello?" I answered as I picked it up. "Alex." the caller known as the infamous Hannah greeted back. "What's up?" I asked her. She was silent for a few seconds. "I'm sorry for almost slapping Blake." I was taken aback by her sudden change of heart. Hannah wasn't one to easily forgive and is known for holding grudges. Believe me, I've known her since kindergarten.

"Okay..." I responded unsure of what to say. "I was just really pissed at him. Do you know what he said?" she asked. "N-No.." Do I really want to know.

"He told me that he was using you for fame. He wants to use you so he can become a singer."

I stayed silent. Blake wouldn't do that. Blake said he would never lie to me. "Lies." I stated. They had to be. "I'm serious! Why don't you trust me!" she whined and complained. I thought out the possibilities and decided that Hannah was lying.

"Why do you think he was so desperate to share a room with you? Why do you think he's so attached to you? I'm telling the truth.. WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME!" She screamed. Why don't I believe her? I've known Hannah since kindergarten, I've known Blake for.. a month maybe? Why don't I believe Hannah?

"Thanks for telling me." I said and hung up. I got up and started practicing. I had to get my voice better so that I can crush Blake with my bare hands. How could he? I trusted him? And this is how he betray's me.

"We're all part of the same sick little games!" I sang before coughing and choking. I sang and sang but it always ended up with the same results. Coughing and coughing.

"Aaaaarrgghhhh!" I screamed as I kick the desk chair. it fell to the floor and made a loud crashing sound. I fell to my knees as a tear trickled down my face. Just then Blake opened the door.

BLAKE'S POV

I had gone out to buy Alex some stuff for his throat. I had asked the pharmacist for the strongest and most effective stuff. I bought bottles and bottles of some brown liquid, boxes of Strepstils and some herbal candy that's good for the throat, apparently.

I was walking along the corridors of the dorm when I heard a loud crashing sound that had come from my room. Alex.. I ran for the room door and swung it open. I was greeted by a very weird scene.

Alex was on his knees, his face in his palms. The desk chair had been kicked over which made the crashing sound. I took a step in and closed the door. Locking it to be sure. "Alex." I called him. His shoulders were shaking in either laughter or crying, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't laughter.

I knelt in front of him and placed my hand on his shoulder, "It's okay. I-"

"NO!" he shouted and pushed me. I fell on my butt and landed on my butt with an 'oof'. He was standing up, looking down at me. His eyes were red and cheeks were wet with tears. He must have saw the look of fear on my face and softened his look.

"What happened?" I asked slowly. He looked at me. The was anger in his eyes. "You happened." he spat. Ouch.. What's his problem? He's back to being an asshole. "What did I do?!?!" I burst. I had really bad control over my temper.

He looked shock and in disbelief. "You seriously want to know what you did? Shouldn't you know what your doing!" he shot back. "Yes, I don't know what I did. Please tell me!" I shouted. Don't tell me he found out that I'm a girl.

"Your using me! You just want to become a singer. So you're trying to get my voce back so you can use me!" He screamed and kicked another chair. It fell over and crashed. "I would never!" I screamed in defense but he cut me off. "Bullshit!" What's wrong with him. "I'm never ever going to get my voice back so you can pack your bags and leave!" He screamed and headed towards the front door.

He stopped in his tracks when I said. "I promised that I would help you get your voice back. I meant it. I would never lie to the man who saved my life. That would be like lying to God. I would never. I just hope you know that." I said with all the emotions running through me and with the highest level of sincerity. With that, he walked out and slammed the door behind him.

I crumbled onto the floor, tears streaming out my eyes. What am I suppose to do now. I guess I should just pack and leave. I had destroyed the one and only, Alex Gaskarth. I want to get out fast. In just one hour, I shoved all my clothes into my suitcase, packed all my shit into a duffel bag and carried another backpack with more important stuff.

I looked back into the half empty room and whispered, "It was fun being with you while it lasted." Then I walked off, back to the main entrance of the school. Where I was squashed against their van. Where it all began.

ALEX'S POV

I stormed out the room and walked out to Riff's kennel. "How could she do that. Lie about being a guy and use me. What a bitch." Riff growled at me. "You hate me too, huh?" I asked him. He just whined and sat down.

"Alex, where's Blake?" Rian said as he sat himself next to me. "Gone." I replied. HE chuckled as if it was a funny joke and inquired. "Seriously, where is he?" What should I tell him. Blake died in a car accident earlier. She broke her leg and is at the hospital. She decided to take a vacation to Hawaii. I could think of so many lies, but only want to tell the truth. "I have some explaining to do."

After I told him the story, Rian seemed shocked. But then it changed when he laughed and said, "Impossible. I was there with Hannah and Blake yesterday! Blake didn't say anything like that. In fact, it was Hannah who started it." After he said that. I was in total freeze mode. My body wouldn't function, and the only thing going through my mind was that I had sent away an innocent person to walk the plank.

"Are you sure?" I asked him again. He sighed and stressed on his words, "YES! I'M ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SURE!" I shouldn't have believed Hannah. 'I would never lie to the man who saved my life.' his voice rang through my head. Blake was telling the truth. With that being said, I took off and ran. "Alex!" Rian shouted for me, but I just ran straight ahead.

I ran to the office, the dorm, and the main building and couldn't find her. Her stuff was packed and her bags were gone. I ran to the main entrance. The only place left. The sky was darkening and the streetlights were starting to light up. I needed to find him before he goes away forever.

I ran to the main entrance. "Blake!" I screamed out. I stopped and looked around there wasn't anyone. Then I spotted him. Sitting down on the pavement, leaning against the wall. His eyes closed and his ipod plugged into his ears.

I walked towards him and tore off his headphones. "You said you would help me get better! Where are you going?" I shouted. He was shocked and had his mouth open. I pulled him up to his feet and screamed, "Are you going to give up on me?!?!" By now, both of us was crying. "I'm sorry." I apologized and pulled him in for a hug.

"I thought I had lost you again." I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I edited the chap before this so go read it again!
Thanks for reading!
Stay awesome!