Status: work in progress.. will update on weekends.. thanks for reading.

Cross the Line

The 'Baka' Kidnapper

Read the authors note! There is an not so important announcement and a spoiler (if you want to read it only... if u don't want to read the spoiler then don't read it!)

BLAKE'S POV

The hooded man grabbed me and threw me over his shoulders. I waved my arms around and shook wildly though my strategy of throwing him off balance seemed to have failed. "Oi!" I shouted at him. All Time Low had begun to chase after me and my kidnapper, but the man had already chucked me into the passenger seat of his convertible. "Let me go, Baka!" I screamed adding in a Japanese word for idiot or moron. He chuckled.

I sprang up from the seat, mentally preparing myself to jump out of the car but the kidnapper grabbed my hand. "Sit!" Before I could take further action, the car had sped off. I lost my balance and fell onto the seat. "Told you to sit. I swear, Blake, sometimes you never listen." The man chuckled. "Who are you?" I asked.

He grinned and pulled back his hoodie and threw of his shades revealing an all too familiar face. "I'm hurt! You don't know me?" He put a hand over his heart and feigned pain. My jaw dropped. My heart had slowed down and I sighed in relief. I put my hands over my face and took a few deep breaths to calm myself down. "Baka!" I screamed and slapped the back of his head.

The car swerved but quickly got back on to it's course as the kidnapper rubbed the back of his head. "You never change." he mumbled. "You too, Paul." I snapped.

Paul was a friend of mine back in Ireland. Like me, he spent half his life in America. I was very thankful towards him. He was sort of like my protector. He rescued me from bullies and bought me candy when I was in middle school. He was also the one who helped me create fake documents so I could enter this school.

"I know you like to pull pranks, but this is too extreme!" I slapped his arm. He groaned and rubbed the spot where I had hit him. Despite me scolding, he laughed. I had to admit.. it was pretty funny. Soon, I joined him as we laughed in the car. We pulled over to an ice-cream store and went in.

I pulled out my phone and rang Alex. "BLAKE! ARE YOU OKAY? WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU HURT?" he shouted into the phone. I winced at his loudness and answered. "I'm fine. It turns out, the kidnapper was an old friend of mine who likes to play pranks." I heard him sigh through the phone. I immediately felt guilty for making him worry. "Where are you?" he sounded a bit pissed.

"Dave's Ice Cream Parlour." I mumbled. He hung up. I sighed and looked at the excited Paul who was literally drooling over the ice-cream. We ordered our separate ice-cream and sat across each other at the red booth seat. "Does anyone know that you're a girl?" he questioned with curiosity. I shook my head with the spoon in my mouth. I didn't want to tell him anything in case he decides to kidnap me back to Ireland. I told him stories and about life living in a boys dorm.

We were halfway through our ice-cream and in the midst of catching up when Alex bustled through the door. He was panting and was frantically searching around for me. "Alex!" I waved him down. He stumbled towards us and crawled next to Paul before punching him. Paul flew back and hit the glass. But I was quick enough to stop Alex from making his next attack.

"Don't, please." I grabbed his arms and pulled him towards the seat.

I slid into the seat and Alex was next to me, getting too close for my comfort. I scootched to the other side but he scootched closer as well. He was glaring poison tipped daggers at innocent looking Paul who just carried on with his ice-cream.

"Did you run all the way here?" I asked. He panted and nodded. I pushed my bowl of ice-cream to him which he gladly accepted. The atmosphere among the three of us was very awkward and tense. Especially with the way Alex was growling at Paul. I guess I should start the introductory.

"Alex, this is Paul. An old friend from Ireland. He helped me out a lot and and I'm very grateful towards him. I owe him a lot." I smiled at the memories. Paul pouted. "You missed a few parts! I was your first love and first kiss!" He whined. I nearly spat out the ice-cream in my mouth. "Shut up! He's lying!"

Alex was shocked. He was staring at the corner of the table with an intense look that could set the table on fire. I threw a used tissue at Paul and mouthed, 'You are so dead!' He just chuckled. I sighed and told Alex. "I apologise on behalf of Paul." I felt more guilty as he nodded.

After that, Paul gave us a ride back to the school and we went to bed in silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
TADAH! Not so important announcement: If my plot doesnt change.. i assume there would be about a total of 26 chapters.. so 5 more to the end! :D
Thanks for reading!
STAY AWESOME!
WARNING SPOILER AHEAD!
WARNING SPOILER AHEAD!
WARNING SPOILER AHEAD!
WARNING SPOILER AHEAD!
WARNING SPOILER AHEAD!
WARNING SPOILER AHEAD!
SPOILER: Paul actually has a crush on Blake!