Status: work in progress.. will update on weekends.. thanks for reading.

Cross the Line

Everything is so ***ed up.

Alex kissed Hannah. Alex is kissing Hannah. Alex wants to kiss Hannah. Alex loves kissing Hannah.

That was the only thought flowing through my head. The only picture I was seeing. I wanted to run away, hide and never come out until I die. I wanted to run and stop them. But I couldn't move. I was frozen on the spot. My brain was shouting at me to move, but my body refused to listen.

I was pulled out of my trance as tow hands gripped my shoulders and pulled me away. I kept my gaze on the floor. I didn't care who the hands belonged too. It could be Satan taking me to hell for all I care. I'm just grateful that I wasn't near Alex and Hannah.

I was seated at a bench located near the gym. I lifted up my head to see my saviour. It turns out, it was Rian and Paul who had rescued me. I shook Alex and Hannah out of my head, wiped my tears and forced a smile at them. "What are you guys doing out here so late?" They gave me the 'are you fucking kidding me' face.

I sighed and dropped my smile. No point pretending with Rian, who read me like a book and Paul, who knows all my tricks. "I heard you go out of your dorm and I knew you were pretty upset after watching Alex's interview. Seeing you like that, I guess I know why now. You like Alex." Rian said, adding a smirk at the last sentence.

I blushed and shook my head. "No. He likes Hannah, I don't want to ruin anything for him." Rian shook his head and chuckled. "I thought I warned you not to fall for him." I just shrugged. "Seems like it's hopeless now." I mumbled.

I looked at Paul. He leaned against the bench, hands shoved into his pocket and face down. I knew his body language very well, he was pissed at Alex. Paul was very protective of me. Even back in Ireland I couldn't get a male friend because of him.

"I knew he was a dick, right from the start." He snapped. "Hey! You don't even know him! You never spent 16 years together!" Rian stood up and defended him. Paul scoffed, "Wanna bet." The two boys were glaring at each other, hands ready to attack. No if I can stop it. "I'm sorry, Rian." I apologized and pulled Paul away.

"Stop it." I told Paul. "Why should I? Why can't you see that he's no good for you! Why do you have to like him and not-" He stopped himself. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be overprotective and bitchy, it's just that I can't stand seeing you get hurt." he sighed. I smiled a genuine smile at him. "I know, I'm grateful for you." I patted his head.

"I'm leaving. I have more work to do back in Ireland and I'm leaving tonight." He said. I nodded. "Thanks for this past week, it's been fun. Don't let Alex break you. I don't want to see you like you were in high school again." He kissed my forehead and gave me a hug. I can't say I'm sad to see him leave. I know I'll see him again when I get back to Ireland.

He shook hands with Rian and walked away. I sighed and sat down next to Rian. "What am I going to do?" I covered my face with my hands. He put his arm around me in a side hug. A few tears slid out my eye. "Whatever it is, Alex doesn't like Hannah. Why don't we go back to the dorm." He suggested. I nodded and got up.

I wanted to believe Rian. I wanted to believe that Alex didn't like Hannah. But the look on his face during the interview was like he was so in love. So lost in his own thoughts of her. I always dreamt of falling in love with Alex, of kissing him, of going on dates and just spending time together. It was all crushed now. Just another stupid fan girl dream.

Did I even like him for real? Or was that just the fan girl in me. I feel so stupid now. I feel so stupid knowing that my crush on him was all fake, based on his looks. I said goodnight to Rian and thanked him for saving me form standing there like an idiot.

Maybe, I should leave. Before any of this gets worse.

ALEX'S POV

"Remember, you can't tell anybody that I threatened you to date me. I still have a big secret with me." Hannah reminded me before she turned and left. I felt like slapping myself. Why did I kiss her. Why did I agree to date her. I want to jump in front of a speeding train and die. I wiped my mouth with my sleeve, she had so much lip gloss on.

I turned and started to walk back to the dorm but I stopped when I saw a familiar figure. Paul stood there, glaring at me. His fist were shaking and his eyes were burning. "What do you want?" I asked. He scoffed and walked closer to me. "What I want?" He said aloud.

He drew his fist back and launched it at me, punching me on the jaw. I held my jaw in pain and snapped at him. "What the fuck!". "That was for Blake. Fucking played nice to her, led her on and now you're kissing some bimbo!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Hannah is not a bimbo!" I growled. "And you're defending her? You fucking made Blake cry!" he spat. Blake cried? Because of me? I rubbed my jaw and looked at the floor. I wonder how I made her cry. "What did I do?" I asked.

He scoffed again. "What did you do? Are you serious? You play nice with Blake and then kiss another girl! She saw everything!" My jaw dropped. Blake saw me and Hannah. Blake saw us kissing. Fuck. I rubbed my face with my hand. Everything is so fucked up.

"I didn't mean it." I defended myself. "Bullshit. You better do something before she starts crying everyday like she did in high school, because I can't be there for her now. I can't believe this asshole." He spat and walked away.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol, just found out how to italic, bold and underline today so I'm using it XD
Thanks for all the comments!
Rev. Micki Plague -for calling Alex a tit. You made me roll out of bed in laughter and now my butt hurts form landing on the floor. ;P
letsburnthiscitydown -forgiving lots of support and advice on this story! :D
missbeckylouise- (We have the same name!!!!) for your comment and support!
shippingtoomanyships- for your comment and support!
krose- for being the first to comment and support!
TO: candy_grl830, HEYAllTimeLow and Tragic_Ending for also recommending!
I LOVE YOU READERS!
STAY AWESOME!