Status: work in progress.. will update on weekends.. thanks for reading.

Cross the Line

I believe you

I couldn't sleep that night. I tried, but it didn't work. All I could see was Alex and Hannah even with my eyes open. To add fuel to the fire, Alex entered the dorm and checked on me. It was easy pretending to sleep when he's only downstairs, but really hard when he was kneeling in front of me.

He stretched his hand out towards my cheek but stopped halfway. He shook his head and went back down. I sighed in relief as he went into the bathroom. He climbed into his bed, but I knew he wouldn't sleep so easily either.

After an eternity, I managed to catch some Z's for at least 3 hours.

The next morning, I planned to wake up extra early to avoid Alex. But stupid me pressed the snooze button on my alarm clock and slept for another hour. So I was forced to meet Alex. It was awkward as no one of us spoke or said anything. I changed into my uniform and quickly grabbed my bag but he managed to stop me.

"Blake!" He called. I stopped and turned slowly. "What's up?" I tired to fake my enthusiasm, but it ended up looking like talking to him was like eating melted plastic. He looked a bit hurt by my tone. "Um.. Nothing." He quickly walked away.

I shook off the feeling that he knew I caught those two kissing, and left for class. I met up with the other boys but I wanted to leave so I didn't have to walk with Alex. Rian noticed this and suggested that we both go first, leaving Zack and Jack to wait for Alex. This wasn't the first time I had tried to avoid Alex. I remember the time where he had ditched me when he promised to meet at Riff's kennel.

"Saved me again. Thanks." I smiled at him. He gave me a sympathetic smile. "Did Alex talk to you?" I sighed, "He almost said something but he didn't in the end." It was silent for the next few minutes as we arrived in class.

"Rian, maybe I should go back to Ireland. This is actually way longer then I had planned to stay." I wondered aloud, trying to get Rian's opinion. "That's totally up to you, though if you ask me I will say don't go because we'll miss you." I nodded. We chatted the rest of the time and started class.

It was extremely weird since Alex sat behind me and I could feel his eyes on me through the whole class. I so badly wanted to turn around and make him stop but I didn't want to see him right now. I daydreamed out the window and tried to imagine unicorns prancing about. That seemed to keep my mind of Alex. I yawned a lot, since I had only had a few hours of actual sleep last night. The rest of the day went as usual, more Alex avoiding. But I knew avoiding him wouldn't last long.

I stepped into the dorm and immediately jumped in the shower. When I came out, I knew he was going to try and talk to me. I stepped out and ruffled my hair with a towel. It stuck up in different directions but I managed to make it into a shark fin. I grinned at it in the mirror before Alex arrived. He just stood there looking at me. I flattened my fin and looked at him.

"I honestly don't like Hannah. I swear to God I don't like her that way." he said. I had prepared myself for this in the shower. "Who you like is none of my business." I mumbled and tried to walk away, but he grabbed my hand. It reminded me of the way he took Hannah's hand before he kissed her. I shook my hand out of his grip and unintentionally glared at him.

"I don't like her like that, I'm in love with someone else." He looked as if he was begging me to accept the fact. "Didn't look like it during your interview." I said remembering the look of happiness on his face. "I only agreed that it was Hannah, because if it wasn't her my dad wouldn't let me off the hook so fast. That's the only reason why I kissed her. You have to believe me."

His voice was sincerely begging so I decided that he was telling the truth, but I still didn't trust him completely. "Fine, I believe you." I sighed and climbed up to my bed. Better get some sleep for tomorrow.

Alex followed me up to my bed. "We're still friends, right!" he asked as he bounced excitedly. I couldn't help but smile at his childishness. "No." I murmured and hid under my blanket. "Blake!" he whined and tore the blanket of me. "I'm not gonna stop torturing you util you say yes." He said as he started to tickle me.

He knew I was extremely ticklish especially on my lap and sides. "Stop it!" I cried and giggled he was still attacking me. "Say yes!" When it comes to tickling, I give up really easily. "YES! YES YES! STOP IT!" I screeched. I tried to catch my breath as I glared at a smirking Alex."I always win." He cheered and skipped down to his bed. I rolled my eyes and muttered, "Sore winner."

"I heard that!" he called from his bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMIGOD! Thanks for commenting! :D does anyone like digimon? :O I like digimon!
THANKS FOR READING!
STAY AWESOME!