Status: work in progress.. will update on weekends.. thanks for reading.

Cross the Line

50 bucks and it never happened.

Alex laid on the couch with the Xbox controller in his hands. He was playing Gears of War 3 which was the newest game we ha drought even though it has been released for almost a year already.

"Can we play something double player, I'm bored." I said as I sat in front of the couch and leaned on it. "Let me finish this level." Alex murmured. I rolled my eyes. Obviously he meant 'let me finish the entire game first'.

After 10 minutes of me watching him, I whined. "Can we play something now?" He shrugged and carried on with his game. I huffed and turned around to disturbe him. "Alex."

He replied with this sort of 'hngr' sound. "Alex, the dorm is on fire." I shouted. His response was still that strange sound. I crawled closer to him and blew in his face. He scrunched it up and fixed his har. I blew again. "When was the last time you brushed your teeth!" He asked.

"7 gazillion years ago." I answered casually. He made the sound again. I sighed and grabbed a pencil from the coffeetable. I poked his foot. It jerked backwards and hit the pillows as he giggled. "Can we play now?" I asked again. He giggled, "Not yet, just a bit more."

I scowled at him. Them proceeded to poke his feet again. He giggled and his whole body jerked. I burst out laughing at him. I found it hilarious how a pencil could tickle him so much. He flexed his foot in front of my face. "Get that disgusting thing away from me." I waved the pencil at it.

"Disgusting thing?" Alex paused his game and asked in disbelief that I had called his feet a 'disgusting thing'. He got up and glared intensely at me. I sprung to my feet and ran towards the bathroom.

"This dorm is so small, it's impossible for you to outrun me!" He shouted after me. He was right. No matter how much I ran, it would be plain stupid to think that I can stay out of his reach.

"Catch me if you can!" I challenged as I did the 'mehrong' at him. He scoffed and put a hand over his heart. "You dare stick your tongue out at me, Alexander William the Great Gaskarth, Ruler of all land and master of the sea?" I laughed at his title.

"I sincerely apologize, I never meant to offer your royal hiney-ness." I stuck my butt out at him. He gasped and growled, "You better start running." I made a 'eeep' sound before taking off behind the couch as he chased me.

"Get your ass back here!" He screamed. I squealed as he was just a few centimeters from catching me. I ran up to my bed and climbed over the edge,just hanging in mid air. I swung myself and landed on his bed. He took the long way and ran down the stairs and chased me to the bathroom.

I closed the door after me but forgot to lock it. Stupid me! I was cornered in the shower, he grinned evilly as he took a step closer toward sme. An idea spring in my head. I stood up confidently at challenged him to take a other step, which he did.

I swiftly turned on the tap and water sprayed out the head of the shower and resulted in a soaking wet Alex. I giggled and slipped underneath him as he was to busy pushing wet clumps of hair out his face.

I laughed so hard all the way out until I had to get on my knees and hug my stomach. I managed to calm myself down before facing a wet Alex. Which made me laugh even more. Me laughing gave Alex a big advantage but I couldn't really care less. I was just in hysterics looking at him.

He growled. "They say the best things in life come free. You know like friends, kisses, smiles, sleep, memories, laughter.." He trailed off. He snapped his head in my direction with a mischievous glint in his eyes. ".. Hugs."

I got the message and started to run but he was faster than I thought. He snaked his arms around my waist, making my back squish against his chest. I gigged and squealed a bit before feeling my shirt soak up the water.

"Alex!" I whined. He just laughed. His mouth right next to my ear. I was suddenly very aware of our position. If anyone came into our dorm right now, we'd be so screwed. I turned around and looked him in the eyes.

"I'm all wet. You can let go now." I murmured. We stepped apart but the pool of water around us made me slip and fall. My eyes were closed as I braced for the impact of the floor, but the wooden floor board never came. When I opened my eyes, I was on top of Alex as caught me and leaned fell onto the couch.

Not only was I on top of him. Our lips were connected. I wanted to step away immediately, but something stopped me. His lips were extremely warm despite the cold water and the air-conditioning in the room. They were soft and sweet like cotton candy and gentle like a leaf floating on water.

I finally gained consciousness and pulled myself of him. "Sorry." I mumbled and scratched the back of my head. "It's.. Okay." He mumbled back. We stood there awkwardly as I tired to process what had just happened.

I kissed Alex Gaskarth. I kissed Alex Gaskarth. I should be jumping for joy.

"50 bucks, and it never happened and we never talk about it again." I tired to compromise. I didn't want anyone finding out. It'd be so weird. "Are you bribing me?" He joked. I wanted to laugh, and I would have if we had not just kissed. "I'm going to bed." I mumbled and walked to my bunk.

I couldn't get in bed yet since I was still wet, so I sat and leaned against it.

I had just kissed Alex Gaskarth. I kissed Alex. Alex kissed me.

I brought a hand up to my lips which had kissed Alex just a minute ago and smiled.

After a few minutes, Alex switched off all the nights and went to bed.

-MORNING-

There's a lot of whispering going on at school. I see students gossiping and spreading rumors in a secretive sort of way. Like they would be caught dead talking about it. I ahd a feeling somebody knew about Alex and I kissing, but that would be impossible. nobody was there except for us. I frowned and sat down at my usual place in class. I was late since I woke up and fell asleep again and couldn't find my phone.

"What's everybody whispering about?" I asked. Jack dragged his chair and sat next to my desk. "Rumor has it, there's a girl in this school." My jaw dropped. Somebody knew.

"Apparently she's dressing up as a boy and guess what. He lives in our dorm! Dorm 3!" Jack added. I suddenly felt this big weight on my shoulders. Not only had Alexand I kissed last night, somebody found me out.

I looked at Rian who's faced was screwed up with worry. I glanced at Alex who was scowling at the desk.

Somebody knows.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh.. That part with Blake and Alex playing around and kissing was so.. Urgh.. Cliche? Is that the right word for it? I'm writing all this in a rush because I dont have anymore time and there are like 5 more chapters! yes, 5.. i made a miscalculation when I said there would be 30. Thanks for reading!
STAY AWESOME!