Status: work in progress.. will update on weekends.. thanks for reading.

Cross the Line

Then all hell broke loose.

Somebody knows my secret. And it wouldn't stop bothering me.

It was just after lessons, I was waiting for the boys to come out of the practice rooms as I made a call to my brother. The whole day, I couldn't get my mind to focus on lessons and not the fact that somebody knows about my secret. This was getting to dangerous. To risky.

It was then I had decided, not matter how much I hated to say this.. but.. It was time for me to go home.

Like I said before this, me staying this long was not the actual plan. I was only meant to be here for at least one month or even two weeks, but not three months.

I was really sad, knowing that I had to leave now. I could cry but I held back my tears. I've been holding them back since I found out about it this morning.

I sat on the steps and dialed day brothers number. "Hey, Blakeyboo!" I heard my brothers voice chime over the phone. "Dannybear." I choked out. A tear slipped out my eye but I quickly wiped it away and cleared my throat. "What happened?" He asked, his voice full of worry and anger.

"I wanna go home." I mumbled. He sighed, "Are you sure?" He asked. I knew there was no turning back, no letting it slide like the last time. "Yeah." I explained what happened to Daniel, leaving out the bits about Rian knowing, me falling for a guy and kissing a guy who thinks I'm a boy.

"I'll see you in two days. I think you should've tell your friends the truth. They deserve it." He said. I nodded. "Yeah, I think I will." I mumbled back. We said goodbye and hung up. It was only fair to tell the boys. After all, they were the reason I did all this.

I sat there just thinking about how I would tell them, until the four boys exited the building. They were chit chatting, laughing and joking about. They look like they were exiting off stage from a show and just chilling. It made me happy that they are extremely funny, friendly and nice people just like they are in all their videos.

"Blake!" Jack jumped on me. I closed my eyes and tried to remember this moment forever. I knew things wouldn't be the same after I tell them who I really am.

"Let's go!" Alex said and walked ahead of us. Things were still awkward between us ever since last night. I didn't look at him the same way anymore. Everything I looked at him, it was either Alex kissing Hannah or Alex and I kissing.

"I need to tell you guys something important tonight." I blurted out. They casually nodded and planned to meet up at my dorm at about 9:00.

Until then we ate at the cafeteria for dinner and hung our like usual. But I couldn't keep my head together. I kept worrying about tonight, and I lost my appetite for dinner. I planned out what I was going to say, I imagined their reactions. No ate rhos much I did it. I'm still it prepared.

>>>> FF >>>>> 9:00- Alex and Blake's Dorm

Everyone was here, seated on he couch, and I was standing in front of them. They looked at me expectantly and I looked at Rian for help. He knew what I was going to do. Like I said, he reads me like a book. I took out my necklace and clutched it. My heart was racing and I was slightly hyperventilating from the worry. Ale eyed me as I silently said a prayer so that everything would be okay.

"For the past 3 months, you guys had been like family to me. I never had any best friends like you, and I'll never forget the impact you have on my life." I had a feeling only Alex knew the actual impact.

"You guys, really trust me but I've been lying to you. The rumour about the girl cross-dressing in our dorm, I know who it is. It's..." I hesitated. They looked suspicious, scared and excited. They looked at me as if I was still the best person in the world.

"It's me." I said.

Zack and Jack's face turned from shock to anger. Rian smiled lightly and Alex just kept his emotionless gaze on the floor. "I'm sorry." I added.

Then all hell broke loose.
♠ ♠ ♠
So much plans, so much family time this month that I dont think I have time to update at all. Wednesday and Thursday and Friday fully booked, the next week holidaying in Singapore! so busy. Sorry guys! And sorry if this and the next chapters really suck because Im trying to write them as fast as possible and it's just not working out for me. Thanks for reading! :D
STAY AWESOME!