Status: work in progress.. will update on weekends.. thanks for reading.

Cross the Line

The real goodbye.

Rian was pretty chill. That was the only good part. Alex was still looking at the floor, as if he decided to fly to another planet for a while. Moving on to the bad part. Zack had his right fist balled up and shaking, while his left hand gripped the armrest as if he was stopping himself from changing into the Hulk. Jack had stood up and glared at me.

Jack shouted. "After all this time. We trusted you!" He genuinely looked hurt and betrayed. "Chill, man." Rian placed his hand on Jack's shoulder, trying to calm him down. Jack snapped his head and Rian, "You knew?" Rian hesitated to answer. "I couldn't just let out someone's secret." He mumbled.

Zack decided to join in and punch Rian. "And because you're our best friend it was okay not to tell us anything?" Rian stumbled onto the couch. "I told him not to tell anyone. Don't blame him. I had my r-" I defended Rian but trailed off as Zack sent me a look of distrust. I was extremely guilty.

"I really am sorry." I said. Jack scoffed. "And you think sorry will help? If sorry could fix everything, why do we have the police? The law? You don't deserve to be friends with us! You don't deserve to be human! Right, Alex?" Ouch, that actually hurt. Alex just looked at me, got up and left.

Zack and Jack stormed out the dorm behind Alex. Rian just gave me a hug. "I'm sorry. I'll talk to them." He whispered. I nodded. "Thanks, Rian. I'm really sorry for making you guys fight. I never meant for this to go this far." He shrugged. "Don't worry about it." With that, he walked out and jogged after the rest of the boys. Tears streamed out my eyes as I dropped to the floor and started to cry.

I needed to leave. I needed to leave now.

I packed all my bags and stuffed all my belongings into the my suitcase. I texted Daniel to let him know that I am leaving and would meet him at the airport. I grabbed my bags and looked around the half empty room. This is goodbye. The real one.

I grabbed a paper and a pen from Alex's desk and scribbled down a note. I can't directly say goodbye, but I can do it through a note. I taped the paper onto the television and walked out. I said a quick goodbye to Riff, sent my necessary documents to the office and took a taxi to the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short. I know. I give you permission to murder me after Christmas ;)
Thanks for reading!
STAY AWESOME!!!