My Biggest Mistake

Chapter 1 -)

Being three months pregnant sucks. Not only are all my clothes too small, but I have to take prenatal vitamins, and my boobs sag. -Which is definitely not attractive- Surprisingly, my mom has been totally calm about me being pregnant and all, but it's just a matter of time before she lets it all out. I wake up and do my regular routine. Take a shower, dry-off, take my daily pill, get dressed, do hair and make up then leave. Since none of my old clothes fit me anymore, mom too me shopping for maternity clothes. They aren't that flattering, but they'll have to do for the time being. I slipped on a fresh pair of sweats, put on my baggy blue button down shirt, then slipped into my Grey moccasins. I grabbed my messenger bag and walked downstairs to the kitchen, mom made me breakfast before she left. Ever since she found out I was Pregnant, she picked up extra shifts at her job. I told her that I'd get a job to help her, but she told me not to. I sat down and ate what she made. when I was done, I placed the plate in the sink and then left. After taking two buses I reached Crimson. I'm hoping that I can save up enough money to buy a car because I freaking tired of getting dirty look from people on the bus. Usually Ivy would drive me to school, but we don't talk anymore not since she did what she did. I started feeling guilty, for what? I don't know. I shook off the feeling walked to school. Funny how its been three months since I've been pregnant, but these incompetent people are staring at me like I came to school in the nude I felt like flipping them all the bird, but I kept my cool. As I walked up the steps the whispering hushed and everyone moved aside. I walked inside and went to my locker. I opened it. I put my bag on the hook and took out my English, history, and chemistry books. I shut my locker and started walking to my first period class. My feet were killing me so I went in the bathroom and took off my shoes. I stretch out my toes until the pain goes away. Just as I was about to leave, Ivy walked in. I picked up my books and started to walk out, but Ivy stopped me.
"Really Abby? That's how it's gonna be now?" She said. I continued walking.
"Why don't you stop being a bitch and talk to me already." She yelled. I turned around an stared at her then flipped her the bird.
"Screw you too!" She shouted back at me. I turned around left the bathroom & walked to my first period class. Which I also had with Ivy, hopefully she can control her self..for her sake.