My Biggest Mistake

Chapter 3-)

I entered the Guidance counselors office & sat down.

"Hey Mrs. Lynch."

"Abby, nice to see you again. I wasn't aware we had a meeting today." She started skimming through her planner.

"We don't." I assured her. "I'm actually not suppose to be here, but I needed to talk to you so much has changed since my last visit."

Her phone rang, and she held up her finger which meant to wait. I crossed my legs and placed my books on the open chair next to me.

"That was the office wondering where you were."

I smiled at her sheepishly. "Yeah, that's no big deal, Ivy & I just had a little disagreement. Mr. Williams was the one who over reacted." I explained.

She sighed. "Seems like we have a lot to talk about."

"Yeah, but I want to tell you something first, I'm finding the sex of my baby in three days!" I beamed.

"That's great news, how does it make you feel." She asked. I hesitated to answer. To be honest, I didn't even know how I felt. Part of me was excited to finally know the sex of my baby, but the other part of me was ashamed. I mean I'm only seventeen & I'm gonna be in a room filled with lady's in their mid twenties to their early forties waiting for the doctor to call my name so I can go get a ultrasound, that's not what I pictured my self doing a year ago, but then again a lot has changed from a year ago.

"Honestly." I finally answer. "I don't really know."

"Have you thought about what we discussed in our last meeting?" She asked

"Yeah, & I've decided not to involve Luke in any of the decisions that have to do with the baby." I replied.

"How do you thin he's going to feel about that."

"I don't really give two craps about how he's gonna feel about it, if he actually cared he wouldn't have left me the moment he found out I was pregnant. Like who does that, if all he's going to do is run then I don't need him around me or my baby!" I shouted.

"Calm down."

I sat up straight and plastered a smile on my face. "I am calm."

"Okay, let's talk about the Ivy situation. What happened?" She asked.

"She doesn't know when to shut up that's what happened." I replied. She scribbled something down in her memo pad & made a phone call.

"I've called Ivy in here, you two have some unresolved problems & you need to get them resolved."

"I agree, but if my unresolved problems just happen to hit her in the face, that won't be my fault."
I have a feeling that this wasn't a good Idea.