‹ Prequel: Untitled
Status: comment, favorite, follow me :D...if you wanna

Happy 4th

THE Captain America!

“Director you got yourself a deal” I smiled at him as he shook my hand. He reached into his bag and pulled out a manila envelope “this contains all the information on the Avengers initiative. Now, someone will be here to pick you up tomorrow at 8am sharp” I nodded in understanding and he shut the door behind him as he left. After he left I waited a grand total of five minutes before having my fan girl attack “oh my god” I squealed to myself as I ran towards my bedroom to start packing. “I Sabrina j Howlett am going to be working with the avengers…” I quickly fanned myself as I dialed my phone to call my mum with the great news. The phone began ringing “come on mum answer the damn phone.” After three rings someone finally answered the phone “h-hello” their voice sounded groggy but I could still tell that it was my mum on the line “mum…you will never guess what just happened.” “Honey slow down and tell me what happened” I could practically hear the smile in her voice along with my dad sitting beside her trying to listen in on the conversation. I took a few deep breaths to calm my nerves and began telling her what happened “well a long story short a took down a robber and didn’t realize someone was watching me, so after I took the guy to jail when I got back to my room Nick Fury was there and he wants me to join the avengers, isn’t that fantastic!” There was a long pause and the silence was beginning to become uncomfortable so I decided to speak “mum…are you still there” I heard her sniffle a bit “y-yeah honey, that’s great news, have fun and be careful and just know that your father and I love you very much” I smiled to myself as I hung up the phone and began packing.

------Tomorrow…8AM sharp------

I had been awake since midnight last night since it was impossible for me to get any sleep what so ever. So I decided to double…no triple check my bags and make sure I had remembered to pack everything. I paced back and forth until I heard three knocks at my front door. A smile spread across my face as I answered the door and found Coulson standing there with a smile on his face as well. You see Coulson and I are great friends, I have known him since I was about five and we talk at least twice a week just to keep up with each other. I smiled at him as I pulled him into a hug “c-can’t b-breath” I instantly released him “oops guess I don’t know my own strength…sorry.” He let out a small chuckle and continued to tell me that he was perfectly fine.

------Skipping car ride and plane ride------

Coulson and I talked the entire way there and you guessed it…all about captain America! We are both big fans of his and this will be the first time we both get to meet him in person “OMG Coulson can you believe we get to meet THE Captain America!” he laughed at my fan-girling “yeah I know right, it’s going to be awesome.” We both stopped talking as soon as the plane came to a halt on the helicarrier. We walked inside and came face to face with Director Fury “hello again Sabrina, I am glad you could join us. Now Coulson will show you to your room where you will find your new uniform…put it on and then report back here within the hour” he turned on his heel and disappeared off to somewhere. I was then shown to my room which was surprisingly really nice I had a queen sized bed, a walk in closet, my own bathroom which was huge, a flat screen TV and it was all decorated in black and red (my favorite colors). I stepped fully into my room and spun around “omg Coulson this room is amazing. He gave me a smile and a quick hug “I thought you would like it…now do you know how to get back to the meeting room on your own” I nodded in agreement and he left me so I could get dressed. I lifted the skin tight cat suit up and examined it “well at least its black” I grimaced as I slid into the leather suit. I zipped it up and slid on a pair of black lace up boots. After I was pleased with my appearance I shut and locked the door behind me and headed for the conference room.

As soon as I stepped inside of the big office all eyes were on me which caused me to blush. I didn’t like all the attention on me and since Nick wasn’t here yet everyone was just talking to each other, well that was until I entered. I instantly knew who all of them were and I pushed the nervous feeling to the back of my mind as I strolled towards the table. The first person I came to was Doctor Banner. He held out his hand for me to shake “hello, it is nice to meet you doctor Banner I am a huge fan…I mean your work is unparalleled…and now I’m just rambling” I ran a shaky hand through my hair and stared at the floor. He just laughed “no it’s quite alright miss…” “Howlett, but you can call me Sabrina.” I then proceeded to go around the table and properly introduce myself. Finally I came to the last person, he had bright blue eyes that seemed to look into your very soul and a very forties styled haircut with broad shoulders. My eyes widened as realization hit me…it was THE Captain America. I struggled to find the words as he shook my hand. My hand found the back of my neck and my face turned scarlet red and everyone could see it because the next words came from Tony “awww look somebody’s got a little crush on the capcicle.” This caused me to blush even darker and I glared at Tony but before I could say anything Nick walked in. Everyone quieted down and took their seats unluckily for me the only seat available was right between Tony and Steve. I slid down into my seat and awaited instructions “now as you may have noticed we have a new recruit her name is Sabrina and her parents are Wolverine and Rayne Howlett. She will be needing training and also she will be showing off her powers. Now who would like to have the first round so we can test her abilities?” There was a small break of silence and then Tony spoke up “I do…” I let out a long sigh and then smirked, oh I couldn’t wait to wipe that stupid pompous smirk off of his face. He has no clue what he is getting into.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope everyone likes it :D feel free to comment<3