‹ Prequel: Untitled
Status: comment, favorite, follow me :D...if you wanna

Happy 4th

Bitch please

I gave him a cheeky smile and said “oh you’re so going down” I smirked and turned to go get ready. Before I was fully out of the room I turned and said “I will meet you guys in the training room in ten minutes I just gotta change out of this” I said motioning to the leather cat suit. I sprinted towards my room to get changed in this. (www.polyvore.com/sabrina_howlett_fight_wear/set?id=62...) I stood back and examined myself in the full length mirror before slipping out the door and running straight into someone. I fell to the floor and glared up at a smirking Tony stark who held his hand out to help me up. After I was pulled to my feet we slowly made our way towards the workout room with everyone else trailing right behind Tony and myself. I could hear them whispering they were talking about who they thought was going to win the first battle. Almost everyone sided that Tony was going to win it and that sent a pang of sorrow through my heart. Well I was just going to have to prove them wrong. I will have to kick Tony’s ass then that will teach them to doubt me…I mean do they know my father. I chuckled as I thought of my dad. He would be telling me to try my best and remember what he taught me. My thought train was brought to a halt as we entered the training room and we both started to prepare.

As soon as Tony was in his suit the battle started and I could feel my fingernails begin to lengthen into long, sharp daggers. Before I could even react he blasted an energy blast right at my stomach which left a giant gash on my suit exposing my mid-section. This sent me into my feral state of mind which boosted my speed, strength, and stamina. I lunged towards him, hooking my claws into the suit and flipping him over me while pinning him under my foot. After about another twenty minutes of punching, kicking, and anything else we could throw at each other Tony was on the ground with his face mask off breathing hard. I stood victorious over him breathing a little bit hard but nowhere near like Tony because I was used to fighting my dad every day and believe me he never lost. I reached out my hand to help Tony up and now it was my turn to smirk at him. Tony returned the smirk as he stood up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder “nice moves kid” I smiled at him as I turned towards the others to judge their facial features. They all kind of just stared with their mouths open like they were shocked I could fight so well. Well it serves them right they shouldn’t be judging me based on my appearance. I gave them a knowing smirk as I strolled out of the room and I could feel their eyes watching me intently as I walked casually back to my room for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so so so very sorry about this filler chapter but I have got some major writer's block so if you have any suggestions about what should happen I would greatly appreciate it...otherwise I will not be writing anything on this for a bit