Status: Still working on the story, it will be long and evenul, bear with us.

I Never Told a Lie, and That Makes Me a Liar

Chapter 16

Oh good god, it’s getting steamy out there.
All right, to be honest, they’re just hugging, but I know what hugging leads to…
Whatever, I’m glad they’re back together. They’re adorable, and I’m saying this in a completely honest and jealous way. They are so damn cute.
I get the feeling we’re going to be with these guys for a while. Good thing I brought my All Time Low booty shorts along for the –
“Whoa, crazy fan girl. I’m impressed. How’d you get on the bus?” I hear in a smooth voice coming from behind me. I whip around and stick my fists up, just in case. In case of what, I’m not sure because I’m the trespassing perpetrator here, but you can never be too careful.
“Be careful, I’m a mauve belt…” I say to a familiar “BONER” shirt. Looking up, I see no other that Jack Barakat from All Time Low.
“Mauve, huh?” he chuckles. In retrospect, I don’t know how I messed that one up, but I did.
“Your nose is bigger in person,” I think out loud. Real smooth, Jess, real smooth.
“I was right when I said ‘crazy’,” Jack retorted.
“Ouch man, I’m not a fan girl, I’m the calvary Leila called in. If you look outside, you’ll notice that my services were extremely effective. On a side note, I charge by the quarter hour.”
Jack glances out the window behind me, giving me a fabulous view up his nose as he leans over me. Fortunately, he’s exactly what I expected, though this whole meeting I could never daydream up. Seeing the reunited couple, he sighs. “Oh thank God they’re back, I don’t think I could stand any more teen angst in this bus.”
“Lucky for you, I have extra stored up,” I shoot, trying but failing to be funny.
“And lucky for me, I didn’t get to witness any of your mauve-belt bad ass-ness,” he replies seamlessly. I need to take a few notes from this guy on social interaction.
Not knowing how to reply, I spit out a string of words that hardly make sense to the effect of going to talk to Leila about what’s next, but when I look out the window, I see Zack leading her by the hand into the bus. Crap, I can’t bother her there.
“Come on, lost puppy,” Jack sighs. “I’m hungry. Let’s go get something to eat.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter up soon. Enjoy.