Free Bird.

If I have to wait a thousand days,

FWD One Month.

“Are you trying to kill your boyfriend?” Scarlett asks me with a chuckle when I walk on set today wearing a tight leather skirt. “He’s going to explode when he sees you in that.”

“That might be the point.” I laugh as I take a small sip of Chris’s coffee. “Dude, it’s been a month and we haven’t done anything but groping and heavy petting; I know I wanted to take it slow but this shit is crazy.” She doesn’t say anything and laughs just as Chris and Jeremy walk up to us in full Captain America and Hawkeye gear.

“Have you and Scarlett switched bodies or something?” Chris asks as he walks up to me, kissing my cheek has he takes his coffee. “Or are you trying the Black Widow look out for a change?’

“I’ve got to do laundry,” I inform the man in the super soldier costume, “I’ve got nothing but leather left.”

“You’re the meanest person ever.” Jeremy chuckles and he walks up to me, kissing my lips as he takes his own coffee.

“And I feel like I’m your PA more than I am Chris’s; and that fucker is the one paying me.” I chuckle before Jeremy pecks my lips once after a short chuckle escapes his lips.

“So did you ever tell your mom you’re dating someone that’s only a few years younger than she is?” Chris asks me, causing me to sigh. “She’s not going to flip, Nik.”

“I’m not worried about that.” I assure him. “I’m worried about her shameless flirting. You know she flirts with everything that has a pulse and a dick.” Scarlett and Jeremy both give me a questioning look. “My dad died when I was 15 and ever since than my mom has been declared a whore by basically everyone. She’s a drunken whore if you ask me. She’s destroyed tons of my relationships so by the time she’ll meet Jeremy is probably when we’ve been married for five years and have kids.”

Everyone just laughs at me as Jeremy wraps his arms around me before kissing the top of my head, “I’m sure your mother isn’t that bad.”

“You haven’t met her mom.” Chris laughs. “I love that woman to death but she seriously flirts with everything.”

“Seriously as soon as Chris turned 18 she was flirting with him.” I explain. “She flirted with her daughter’s best friend. What mother does that?”

“To be honest can you really blame her?” Chris asks with a smirk on his lips as he motions to his body. “I’ve always been hot.”

I just roll my eyes, “Why am I friends with you?” Before Chris can say anything, both him and Scarlett are called off on set; leaving me and Jeremy alone…

Jeremy

“Finally, some alone time.” She smiles before standing on her tip toes, passionately kissing me. I smirk into the kiss briefly before deepening it. My tongue parts her lips, dancing with hers before she just lets it explore her mouth. She moans into the kiss and her arms snake around my neck, pulling me closer to her, as her fingers tangle themselves in my hair; pulling slightly. She pulls away and looks at me with lust in her eyes. “You really want to start something you know both of us can’t finish right now?”

“You’re the one that started something by wearing that tight skirt.” I purr before going in for another kiss, only stopping when Nikki pulls away with a smirk on her lips.

“Tonight; after dinner.” She says before walking away; not before stealing a kiss though. I can’t help but to smile as I watch her walk away; hips swaying with each step…
♠ ♠ ♠
Nikki

chapter title credit: Already Home by Thousand Foot Krutch

comment&subscribe?