Free Bird.

Baby, if I think about you, I think about love

“You know she’s going to kill us.” I tell Chris as we walk upstairs; both carrying filled to the gill water guns. “I just got together with her so I really don’t want to die.”

“She’s not going to kill us.” Chris assures me. “I’ve been waking her up like this for her birthday ever since her 15th birthday. She expects it almost.”

“If she breaks up with me over this, your ass is mine Evans.” I warn him. He just shoots me a smirk before quietly opening Nikki’s bedroom door. We walk in and see that she’s not in bed. Her bed is completely empty, causing Chris and I to share a look.

“Hello Boys.” A female voice says behind us. I turn around and see Nikki wearing a tight white tee shirt and Captain America boy shorts. She has a water gun in her hand and a smirk on her lips. “Surprised?”

“It’s about time you’re prepared.” Chris laughs before an all out water gun fight erupts in her room. Sadly it was short lived when Chris rang out of the room because his phone was going off. Nikki rolls her eyes and sighs.

“You know that shirt is completely unfair.” I say, pointing to her soaked white t-shirt, in an attempt to lighten the mood.

“Really now?” She smirks as she tosses her gun onto the bed and walks over to me, swaying her lips with each step. “Tell my how unfair it is.” She purrs as her arms wrap themselves around my neck.

“Extremely unfair.” I smirk before leaning down and kissing her lips. She kisses back with just enough lust to leave me wanting me when she eventually pulls away. “Now that’s unfair too.”

“It’s my birthday, I don’t have to be fair.” She laughs.

“Happy Birthday.” I say before kissing her lips gently. “What are your plans for the day since the queen has off.”

“Well since Chris is home my plan for the two of us to cuddle naked in bed all day is kinda bust.” She laughs. “So I’m up for anything.”

“I can always get Chris to leave.” I smirk, causing her to laugh before pecking my lips.

“I don’t think either of us is truly ready for that just yet.” She states. “Maybe later.” She later adds in a whisper before pulling away from me and taking off her shirt.

“You’re such a tease.” I groan, causing Nikki to laugh as she walks over to her closet to get a new shirt. I watch as she slips a solid black t-shirt over her bare torso before she walks back to me; wrapping her arms around my neck. “Why must you torture me?”

“Because it’ll all add up later one.” She smirks before kissing my lips once more. “The more torment, the better the results.” She mutters against my lips before hungrily kissing my lips. Just as I kiss back, she pulls away; a smirk on her lips. “Think you can handle it?”

“I might have to throw you on this bed and have my way with you.” I admit with a chuckle and a smirk, causing her to chuckle. “Come on, I think Chris has breakfast downstairs for you.”

“Please tell me there is still a kitchen to go to.” She pleads with a laugh. I just laugh before taking her hand and leading her downstairs…
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Feel Like Making Love by Bad Company

comment&subscribe?