Free Bird.

There is love in your body but you can't get it out

FWD ONE MONTH

“It looks like you and Jeremy are getting closer.” Chris says as we walks into my room with his laptop as I’m getting ready to head to set.

“What makes you say that?” I ask as I adjust my leather high-waist skirt. He chuckles as he walks over to me, turning his laptop so I can see the picture of Jeremy and I at the restaurant we ate at last night. “It was just dinner as friends, nothing more.” I assure my best friend.

“You can’t admit you actually like him and that I finally hooked you up with someone that’s on the same wavelength as you, can you?” Chris smirks at me.

I just roll my eyes as I continue to get dressed. I’ll never give Chris the satisfaction of being right. It’ll go straight to his head. “Can I finish getting ready for work?” I ask him.

“Fine, don’t admit it. I’ll just take your silence as a yes.” He says as he shuts his laptop and leaves my room. A smile appears on my lips as I finish getting dressed. Maybe he’s right, maybe I am too afraid to admit I really like Jeremy.

**

“Hey Sexy!” Jeremy says as I walk up to him with his coffee in hand. “How’s your morning?” He asks as he takes his coffee and kisses my cheek.

“Other than seeing yet another picture of us on TMZ and Chris thinking we‘re a couple?” I ask. “Perfectly fine.”

“I’m sorry about the pictures.” He sincerely apologizes. “The paparazzi has no boundaries.”

“It’s fine.” I tell him with a smile. “I knew what I was getting myself into when I went out to dinners and bars with you. Plus they’re not the problem.”

“Then what’s the problem?” He asks, worry evident in his light eyes.

“Nothing for you to worry about.” I say, shooting him a weak smile. “I’ve got to go, Chris is due to be on set.” I give him a quick kiss on the cheek before heading off to find Chris.

Jeremy

“You like her don’t you?” Scarlett says as I watch Nikki walk off to find Chris. “As long as I’ve known you, I never see you so gaga over a girl.”

“She’s different.” I sigh before giving my co-star my full attention. “But there’s something about her that’s telling me not to get involved.”

“She’s probably got the same voice telling her not to get involved with you.” Scarlett points out. “Both of you got to stop listening to that voice. You’re perfect for each other.”

“There’s an eleven year difference between us.” I point out.

“Age is but a number.” She sighs. “All of us want you to be happy and Nikki makes you happy. You need to go for it.” I just sigh as she walks off. She’s right, I do need to go for it…
♠ ♠ ♠
Nikki

comment&subscribe?