Throwing Stones at Glass Houses

Chapter 23

Who would have known school could change in a week. I walked down the halls again alone. I sat, alone. Again, I was alone. I had no one. Alex had turned all of my friends against me. Even Zack wouldn't talk to me. "Hey Zack," I said approaching him at his locker. "Stay the hell away from me Stella," he said slamming his locker and walking away from me. I watched him walk down the hallway. I walked down the hall towards the main entrance to the school. I walked passed Alex's friends. Alex stuck his foot out, tripping me. I went flying and landed on the ground. My binders went everywhere. I had banged my wrist pretty badly. Alex stood there with his friends laughing. "Get lost," Chris said helping me up. Alex and his friends ran out of the school. "Thanks Chris," I said holding my wrist. "No problem. That smart ass kid has been bothering me for as long as I can remember," he said putting my books back in my bag. I had never noticed Chris's accent before, until now. He held my backpack. "Need a ride home," he asked me opening the school door for me. I looked over to see Alex, Rian, Jordan, and Cameron piling in Jack's car. "I guess so," I said almost tearing up. "Hey, don't cry. You don't need Jack," he said trying to comfort me. "You're right," I said grabbing my bag from him. I walked down the steps of the school. I walked down the side walk not looking back. "Stella," Chris said running behind me. "What," I said looking at him. "Why don't you let me drive you. It's cold," he said. "I think I'm fine Chris. Thanks for offering," I said pulling my hood up. He hugged me and I started heading towards my house again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need your opinions I'm thinking about writing another story about a girl who is dating Alex and he cheats on her and she runs away. If you have any ideas you want to give me or if you want to co-write it with me you can! Thanks guys!