Status: Keep Watch More Soon

The Unraveling

Frayed Ends

During the day TJ was fine, it was night that scared him most. To him the shadows moved and played games. Night was the time he locked himself in with two dead bolts, a chain lock and made sure his windows were sealed and covered. He slept with a light on, he wasn’t afraid of the dark, he was afraid of what it held.
It was already dark when it was time for TJ to go home. “Craig can I please just stay the night, I’m still pretty freaked after that dude attacked-hit on me.” Craig sighed and grabbed TJ’s jacket, “Dude stop being a fucking pussy man up and if you run into him again fight.” He pushed TJ to the door left him step outside and tossed his jacket to him. “Night TJ don’t let the creepers bite.”
A cold chill ran up TJ’s spine as the door closed and he stared at the street light lit path. “Ok, I can do this.” He said shakily and hesitantly began walking while pulling on his coat. The street was empty, by this point everyone would be down town at the bars or safe at home. “Three Blocks that’s all you have to go man you can do this.” He told himself once ore as he passed an alley way. A cat jumped down on the dumpster and hissed at him, nearly causing him to bolt, only one thing stopped him in his tracks.
TJ gulped as he saw the same chocolate brown eyes which burrowed into his soul in the park. Without another thought he ran across the street, and cut through two alleys and made it down the street from his house. He bent double trying to catch his breath, and reached in his pocket. Gasping he came to a horrifying realization. “Oh….Fuck no….My Inhaler.” He slid down the brick wall and closed his eyes struggling to get a deep enough breath.
A moment later the feeling of cold plastic hit his lips and pressed inside his mouth. “Breathe.” That melodic voice rang out. TJ’s eyes snapped open and he tried to crawl away. Ronnie grabbed TJ’s head and held it still and he pressed down on the cylinder. “You are no good to me dead now inhale or I’ll punch your Dick.” His eyes widened further with the fear of scrotal pain, and he quickly took a breath.
Ronnie took a step back and held out his hand. “I’m good,” TJ squeaked out but just barely. “You are more stubborn than Maxwell” he hissed and turned on his heels. Once Ronnie left his sight TJ bolted the short distance to his house barricading himself inside. “Maybe a shower will clear my head…I have got to stop talking to myself. This is really not healthy.”
The warm steamy water relaxed the tension from his body allowing him to finally catch his breath fully. The more relaxed he felt the more his mind drifted. “Who are you?” He asked the air. He turned off the shower wrapped the towel around himself, and pushed the curtain back. He rubbed his face as he stepped out and looked towards the door and then into the mirror and suddenly his head snapped back to the door. “You, but how….my doors are all.” Ronnie pressed his finger to TJ’s lips. “I already told you who I am.” He smirked leaning closer.
TJ stepped back “I wanted your name. You know so I can file B&E charges.” Ronnie laughed. “I didn't break in, you let me when you thought about me.” “But, how did you…” “My name is Ronald Radke, you can call me Ronnie in fact if you ever call me Ronald your dick becomes my play toy.” “Please stop threatening my penis” TJ whimpered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please do leave your thoughts comments and critisims are always welcome