Status: Keep Watch More Soon

The Unraveling

A new Knott

Two days after Ronnie appearing in his house, TJ couldn’t stand to be home alone. After several hours and a few break downs Craig finally agreed to let TJ stay with him until things began to settle down and the police could find him. TJ lay sprawled out on the couch asleep, when Craig and Leila returned home, just shortly before night fall. “Daddy, your friend is weird.” Craig Laughed lightly carrying her to her room. “Yes sweetie he is.” She shook her head “No I mean crazy weird. If he wakes me up again tonight crying can we send him to the nut house?” Again Craig laughed “We’ll see,” He sat her on her bed and petted her hair. “You get a bath and go to bed ok?” She nodded and jumped down to go to her bathroom as Craig crept back through the house.
Craig couldn’t sleep something was eating up his intuition. He sat on his bed, bat in hand waiting. Ronnie was aware of Craig still being awake, but decided to take his chances. He waited for TJ’s dreams to turn to him and flitted to his side silently. TJ’s chest rose and fell with soft snores, his brown hair covering his face in just the right way. I will have you one way or another Ronnie Thought and crawled over top of TJ staring intently at his face amused. He could tell his aura was affecting TJ’s dreams twisting them into dark twisted dreams of lust. TJ’s heart beat began to pick up and sweat formed on his brow, his lips parted and small grunts emitted from him, this is just what Ronnie had wanted. He leaned down pressing his lips against TJ’s pushing his tongue in his mouth making sure to leave his taste there.
TJ moaned in his sleep alerting Craig who creped down the hallway bat in hand, and waited for the stranger in his house to lift his head up. Ronnie was too focused on the kiss, to notice Craig, and when he pulled away he felt the bat come in contact with him skull knocking him to the floor, pulling TJ with him. The sudden movement ripped TJ from his dreams and when his eyes saw the narrowed glare of Ronnie who was now snarling ready to pounce on Craig and rip him apart he screamed and frantically tried to scramble away.
Ronnie didn’t let TJ move however, and smirked, the growl still emitting from his throat. “Pathetic humans, thinking you can hurt me…” then his gaze turned to TJ “…and get away from me.” TJ struggled more and felt Ronnie’s nails dig in causing him to yelp. Craig was ready to take another swing, but didn’t want to risk hurting TJ. “You fucker let go of my best friend and get the hell out of my house now!” Craig growled back. He had more than enough experience dealing with Ronnie’s type; he just never bothered explaining it to TJ. “Give me one good reason why I should?” Ronnie Cackled, TJ’s stress level was growing and this was only feeding Ronnie. “I’m only playing with what is mine Craig, or have you forgotten what it’s like to be a pet?”
“I haven’t forgotten, she might as well have taken me with her when she died.” Craig growled louder and more fiercely. TJ’s eyes widened, Craig had gone through this? Why didn’t he tell me? What the fuck is going on here? TJ’s mind was racing. “All will be revealed to you soon my dear boy.” Ronnie whispered licking TJ’s neck and ear. TJ’s mind wanted to pull away but he found his body almost leaning into it, and Ronnie’s dark chuckle told him he felt it too.
By this Time Leila had been awakened by all of the noise and stumbled into the living room rubbing her eyes. “That’s it Daddy we are taking him to the nut house first thing in the morning!” She whined. Ronnie Stopped dead in his tracks his grip weakening on TJ allowing him to finally get away. “The girl, I must inform Maxwell” he whispered, and then as Craig moved to strike Ronnie again he vanished just as swiftly as he’d appeared in the house. Craig and TJ looked back to a wide eyed Leila. “D-daddy was that?” Craig dropped the bat and picked her up, “its ok honey, he’s gone and you should just go back to bed.” She shivered and hugged him tightly. “Can I sleep with you then?” She whispered and Craig nodded then she looked back to TJ “Guess you really aren't that crazy.”