Status: Keep Watch More Soon

The Unraveling

Burning Ends

TJ was still motionless in Ronnie’s arms as he was carried through the doors of a bar on the lower side of town which he never visited. He tried to open his mouth to speak but only squeaks would come out. Ronnie huffed, and rolled his eyes, “You can move and talk but you will not fight me.” He corrected he statement from earlier. “Where the fuck did you bring me?” TJ demanded to know hopelessly trying to fight whatever unknown force was on him making him like this. Ronnie smirked darkly, “Your new home, welcome to Hellfire me pet.” TJ’s eyes narrowed, “I am not your fucking pet you sick fucker, let me go I don’t want you I’m straight! Not to mention Craig is going to find me and beat you to a pulp.” TJ was frantic now he just wanted to go home and hide.

Ronnie once more rolled his eyes and continued to the back to a stair case that only demons and the unlucky victims of the devil himself passed through. “Maxwell our little Montecello did quite well today, the girl trusts him, seems your favorite song worked.” Ronnie half teased approaching the large throne in the center of the room a dark snarl arose from the chair and TJ crawled into Ronnie in fear. Ronnie smiled slightly with a pleased “humph.” An average height male stood up and stared down the smaller male who cowered back slightly, “Then where the fuck is she!” his voice boomed and TJ crawled closer into Ronnie. His mind wandered for a moment, God he smells so good I should ask him what he wears, and he’s warm but I thought demons would be cold, weird…whoa TJ dude self together you are kidnapped and… His thoughts were cut off by the younger boy being slammed against the wall. “Max I..she ran to her father before I had a chance to do anything I’m sorry, but I know a way to get her, please, I beg you!”

This Max was obviously the leader and TJ now feared what he wanted with him. He heard Ronnie’s voice in his head from their first meeting,… From the devil himself… It couldn’t be that he was the Devil, he looked like your average psychopath. He flung the boy to Ronnie’s feet, “little fuck up I don’t know why I keep you…” Max grumbled biting the side of his thumb and then grinned sadistically, “However you managed to lure Ronnie’s pet to him that may just be your saving grace Monte.” TJ’s eyes widened and opened him mouth but instantly closed it. Fuck me so hard TJ whined in his own head and Ronnie grinned behind his back always knowing what TJ was thinking. Ronnie held his thoughts back and bowed to Max. “Your wishes master?” Max sat down on his throne and Monte crawled to his side, and rubbed his chin. “Obviously he will need more time so until then he is under your watch do as you please with him, after all he is your pet.

TJ woke up in his cot, it had been a few days since being dragged into Hellfire, and with not much to do TJ found himself taking frequent naps. “Ugh Craig where are you!” he growled into the emptiness, just before the door flew open nearly sending him into the floor in fright. Monte ran in scanning the room, “Ok good you are still here, stay put Max is on a killing spree and no one is safe, actually I’m going to hide with you until Ronnie gets back.” He was sweating and had cuts all over his face and arms. TJ jumped up and grabbed a towel and pressed it to his face. “That’s fine but what the hell dude?” Monte shook his head. “It happens all the time.” TJ blotted the blood away and Monte thanked him and sat on the floor near a hatch. “So this max guy, what is his acid trip about?” TJ asked and sat back on his cot which he positioned far enough away from Ronnie’s bed but where he could still see him and the door, just in case.

Monte’s eyes narrowed and hissed slightly. “You must never speak poorly of my master, He is the most powerful demon, and he single handedly killed Lucifer himself!” TJ’s eyes widened, he had no clue what he’d gotten into, but the fact that someone killed Lucifer, nothing was impossible in his brain now, he’d seen too much in a few days’ time. The two boys sat talking laughing and TJ felt more at ease and he saw why Leila had taken to him so fast, he wasn’t a danger like the others, but he didn’t understand how he got mixed in this group. Monte’s ears perked up and he reached for the latch “I must go the master is calling for me.” TJ began to protest, but was cut off. “Don’t worry, he’s calmed down now I’ll be safe, besides he won’t kill me he needs me too much.”

TJ sat in the silence for a long time and grew restless. Per usual, his thoughts drifted, to home his friends, Leila, and then to the night where Ronnie appeared in his house, watching him for god knows how long. His skin felt so soft against my lips, it was kind of nice TJ found himself slightly aroused at the thought of Ronnie watching him, and didn’t notice it. Subconsciously TJ’s hands removed his pants and boxers leaving him there stroking himself. When he caught up to what he was doing he freaked out. “I should not be having sexual fantasies about men what the fuck oh god I’m gay…am I gay?...no I’m not gay, but those lips….what am I saying!” TJ pulled his boxers on pacing back and forth frantically running his fingers through his hair.

TJ was almost in tears when an exhausted Ronnie pushed the door open, he was bleeding more torn up than Monte had been and he look like pale. “Oh god…what did he do to you?” TJ asked mostly to himself grabbing the same towel from earlier and rushing to Ronnie’s aid, forgetting everything about his panic attack. “I’ll be ok we heal fast it just takes a lot out of me…I shouldn’t have tried to stop him from what he was about to do. I deserve this.” TJ shook his head wiping the blood away. “No…no you don’t know one deserves that.” Ronnie smiled and petted TJ’s hair “Thank you, but what happened to being afraid of me?” TJ looked down, Ronnie for once seemed human to him, “I…you needed help…I…” Ronnie wrapped his arms around TJ’s waist and lowered his lips to meet, TJ’s eyes widened at the suddenness of it, but he didn’t want to resist, but didn’t feel like he couldn’t, he WANTED to kiss Ronnie, and to his dismay, it was better than he had imagined.

Reluctantly TJ wrapped his arms around Ronnie’s neck and was lifted up until he was on his tip toes kissing him back. Ronnie smiled in approval, he was giving TJ his free will to do as he pleased and despite how much of an ass Ronnie could be, he cared for the smaller boy he held in his arms. Pulling away Ronnie kissed his forehead and chuckled at a pouting TJ. “I need to change these clothes are filthy.” He lowered TJ back onto his own feet and turned away from him. “Ronnie what have you done to me?” TJ asked holding his fingers over his mouth. “Nothing, you did that all of it of your own will, TJ I was crafted for you, when will you understand that and just give into it.” With that Ronnie grabbed his clothes and closed the door behind him heading for the showers as TJ collapsed into the floor tears streaming down his cheeks.