Learning Love

Where are you?

I'd been waiting for an hour now. it shouldn't take so long just to go and get food. I swear. Inu wasn't taking it easy. he was running around and howling like a mad!
I decited to go out search for her. she couldn't be far away from here.
Ilka where are you?
I got Inu with me and we went out in the cold summer night.
I walked out and started searching. I only looked nearby the block. when I couldn't find her I called the other guys.
"Ilka is gone. I can't find her anywhere" I said with panic in my voice.
we chose to meet outside of my place and I sat down to wait for them.
not long after they all showed up. Andy and Ashley with Ash- no their dogs Tokyo and Killer. Sammi and Jinxx were coming without a dog and Jake and Ella had brought Trixy. they all looked sad at me. Sammi sad down and gave me a soft hug.
"I'm so sorry about this" she whispered in my ear.
Sammi has always been a good friend of mine. in some ways she is just like me and I like that. she always understands me and she knows when someone needs her. she is good at comforting and see the positive sides of things. I could never imagine a better friend or a better wife for Jinxx.
"I hope to be fine..." I whispered.
"well I guess we're going in small groups?" Ashley spoke up.
I stood up. "you're right." I thought for a moment I was not good at this. "since allmost all of you have brought a dog then I'll say it like this. Ashley you're going with Tokyo and Andy you with Killer. Jinxx you're not getting any dog but a Doll" that made him and Sammi laugh. "and Ella and Jake are going with Trixy" I said.
"I can't let you walk alone without someone to talk to" Sammi said.
"she's right" Jinxx agreed. "you can't do this without someone CC"
I sighed. "but no-one wanna go with me..." I sniffed.
"in that point you're compleetly wrong" Andy replied. "we all wanna go with you. we're holding you up in this. you shall get your true love back CC and we'll help you. we are here for you no matter what"
"but now you're all in pairs" I sighed.
"I am walking with you CC" Jake said after talking to Ella for a little "that's the best thing to do"
"okay" I sighed "but Ella would be more safe if you-"
Ella cut me off. "right now it's not about me. it's about you. that's why I'm letting Jake go with you" she was a bit annoyed. I guess it's because she has heard about those 'Cake' fan fictions and doesn't want to see me and Jake together. not even as friends. she is scareed if I'm making Jake cheat on her behind her back. hah never ever I have my own little Ilka...
but will I always be able to keep her? what if... what if she is dead?
a sob came over my lips and I felt Jake's arms around me. it felt good with a friendly hug and I gladly hugged him back.
the other guys had left just as I felt a deep pain inside my heart. did that ment that... that Ilka was dead?
I broke down into tears in Jake's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
when you are going thought the worst time of your life then good friends is the best help you can ever get. that's the point in this chapter. now you know this if you didn't know it before ^_^