Learning Love

The Dinner (part two)

usualy when I am invited for dinner with the band it is getting really boring to me. but today was different. just because of that beautiful girl. Ilka. she was smiling, she was talking to everyone and she was happy and sme made it all funny. for the first time since Ashley and Andy got together I felt I was a part of it all and wasn't just sitting in a corner by myself.
as all the plates were empty Sammi stood up. "should we watch a movie or something?" she asked.
"BATMAN!" Andy yelled making all of us laugh. that was so much Andy and Ashley just kisssed his cheed softly.
"A romantic movie" Ella smiled happy by the thought.
"hell no" I said. "as the only single here I've got sick of all this romance." that's it. now it's out.
"what about watching a funny movie?" Ilka asked. "a movie we can all laugh at"
"then it needs a point" Ashley said and Ilka nodded.
"that's the best but funny the most" she said.
"I agree with Ilka" I said and smiled at her. she looked down at her plate and I could see something red coming up to her cheeks. does she really loves me? no that may be a dream. maybe it's just because there is hot in here. yeah that's the reason.
"good Idea. I know exactly what we're going to watch!" Sammi almost yelled and ran into the livingroom. we other followed her, walking.
as we watched the movie we were all dying of laugh. Ilka made a good choice and she told me that she enjoyed that kind of movie really much. I guess we have the same taste of movies. but why does that makes me so happy?
as the movie was done we talked a little, drank some coffee and then went home.
Ilka was the first leaving. as I walked home I saw her walking a few meters in front of me.
"HEY ILKA WAIT!" I yelled and ran up to her.
she stopped and looked over her sholder.
"oh hey CC" she smiled. it was a really sweet and cute smile making her face look more beautlful than when she is not smiling.
"I think we're going the same way. what if we are walking together as long as we can?" I asked.
"fine for me" she smiled again God she was cute.
we walked together in the moon light. talking about random stuff. like music taste and favorite bands. we likes the same kind of music too. I admit I like Paramore. and yes I do. I mean they're awesome! how can't you like Paramore!
she blushed as she told me that she like Black Veil Brides.
"why are you blushing over that?" I asked
"don't you think I doesn't belongs with you?" she asked she looked sad up at me. again her face was beautiful but this time it made me feel sad as well when I looked at it.
"you belongs with us no matter what" I said. "you've saved this night for me. and I love you for that. you belongs here when I say it" a bit of anger was in my voice but I didn't notice until I looked into her big scared eyes.
"oh I'm sorry" I looked away from her, scared to meet her eyes again.
"well it's okay. you just scared me a little. I'm fine!" she ment it. I could feel it in my heart.
then we came to a big white house and she stopped. I stopped as well and looiked back at her.
"well this is my house" she said and looked at me with that sad face. "it was nice to walk home with you CC and you've made my night perfect as well" she said. then she hugged me tight and I smiled.
"goodnight Ilka" I said. "I hope to see you again soon"
"me too" she said and smiled her cute smile. then she ran up to the house and I went home.
as I looked back she looked back as well and she send me another smile "NIGHT ILKA!" I yelled. and lifted my arm.
Ilka just lifted her arm as well and smiled more, then she opened the door and went inside the house.
then I walked home I had about one KM to walk and it would take a little while. I had to go home and think of all this by myself. and then think of Ilka who only in 3 hours had already become a part of my world
♠ ♠ ♠
this is love and no-one knows it.
this is just a note for you who doesn't really understand what's going on
not like I think any of you are stupid but just in case