Status: Done, sorry I quit

Not Your Average Possession

Chapter 18

I actually admitted it to her. Oh God. Adding to that, she gave me a one word response.

"Oh..."

Did I mess up? Is she going slap my face now? It was embarrassing.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to... uh..." I stammered, feeling my face getting hotter. I looked at Crystal to see what punishment she'd give me for making such a stupid statement. She wasn't frowning or anything, in fact, she was actually smiling.

"It's okay Lucas... I... like you too," she said, a blush spreading across her face. We stared at each other, eye to eye, for who knows how long.

"Guys! I feel like we don't have enough time left to solve my problem. We gotta hurry!" Azura forced out. Way to ruin the moment.

With that said, I felt a burning sensation spreading around my neck. We really didn't have much time. Azura's discomfort wasn't hard to miss either. His soul seemed to be forcing mine out, while trying not to at the same moment. I could tell Crystal saw what was going on, and she didn't hesitate to get me on the couch.

"This is bad... This is really bad... It seems like we had less time than we thought we would. Oh God... Why?" Crystal said while freaking out and pacing around the room.

You know, when something good happens to you, it seems just perfect. Obviously not for me. After having a good dinner with a girl you like, and ending up telling each other about your feelings, you'd never expect it to take a wrong turn and go downhill. Crystal didn't seem up for a chat at the moment, so I turned my focus on Azura.

"What are we going to do?" I said to him, expecting him to reply 'I don't know' like usual.

"Well..." he started.

"Well what?"

"I was thinking that if we could get me out of you and into someone else for a little while we could gain ourselves a little more time. I do remember how to get into people, just not out." Azura suggested.

"And if we do figure out how to get you out of me, then what? Who do you go into? There's not exactly very many people who would want to do that." I asked, wondering how it would work out.

Suddenly I realized that we were talking out loud and not in my head and I saw Crystal looking at me.

"I could do it. I've done it before, shouldn't be much different." she suggested hesitantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE THE 15TH OF LAST MONTH AND NOW ITS THE 6TH JUST OHMYGOD I'M SO SORRY AND AGAIN I'M SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT ITS KINDA IMPORTANT SO YEAH PLEASE DON'T MURDER ME FOR BEING INCAPABLE OF WRITING!!! Lol anyways! I hope you like it and I will try to update A LOT SOONER than last time!!! :)