Status: Hope ya'll like it :3

Tangled

Confused

When Tony kissed me I couldn’t let myself enjoy it. I didn’t deserve to be shown so much love even if I had just kissed Vic. I was also thinking of doing things with Vic that would damage me and Tony’s relationship if they were acted on and the scariest part was that if I knew there was no chance of getting caught I would have acted on those actions.
I pushed Tony gently away from me and he smiled not sensing anything was wrong. “Did you find anything to eat?” He asked
I shook my head and then he finally noticed something was up. “What’s wrong? Is it what happened earlier?” he asked. I shook my head and he looked up at the door and I watched him figure it out. I could feel the room go cold when he moved away from me and sat down on the bed.
“I’m sorry. You knew that Vic liked me and its all my fault because I knew that he liked me, but I don’t feel the same way about him.” I said.
“You can’t lie to me. I know you more than anyone else. Its written all over your face that you like him!” He said.
“No I don’t. I tired to tell him that I was with you and I didn’t want to do anything that would break me and you up.” I replied.
He got up and moved me closer to him and I felt warms again. “You do like him, but that doesn’t matter. We love each other and we’re never gonna break up.” He said and this time when he kissed me I didn’t feel guilty anymore, but I still felt bad. Someone knocked on the door and before he opened it he whispered, “Can you promise me that you’ll never do anything like this again?” I nodded and he continued to open the door.
TONY’S POV
I squeezed her hand and then I changed my mind. I closed the door and held her close to me. I was scared at first because I knew I knew she was going to give herself to me completely even though I probably didn’t deserve it. I moved her over to her old bed. I kissed her and I couldn’t hold back the moan when she moved her hand finding the hardness the was in between the both of us. She laughed and signaled for me to be quite. I was mesmerized by her. I didn’t car where we were or who was around us. I wanted this and I wanted her. She pushed me away and pulled her shirt off and then quickly took off her bra. I moved my lips down and I felt her let herself go. She was under my power just like I was under hers.
MELISSA’S POV
I started to reach for Tony’s shirt, but he suddenly stopped. I could feel him go cold even though he was warm. “What’s wrong?” I asked, but he ignored me and literally ran out of the room. I was to shocked that it took me a moment to run after him. I reached for my shirt and quickly put it back on.
“Where are you going?!” I asked him, but he continued to ignore me. I don’t think he was doing it on purpose. He was in as much shock as I was. “I told you I was sorry.” I said. I tried to make eye contact with him, but he wouldn’t look at me.
“I gotta go.” He said. He got in his car and drove away.
“What happened?” Ana asked.
“I don’t know. We were just making out and then he freaked out and left.” I answered. I turned around and saw Ana’s arm wrapped around Vic almost like she was comforting him. “Do you know what’s up with him?” I asked him.
“If you don’t know, I definitely don’t know.” He answered.
I was already upset, but now I felt kind of exposed. I could tell Vic was almost picturing me with Tony wishing it was him. I could tell he was kind of mad for me even though I wasn’t mad. I was scared I didn’t like not knowing what was wrong with him, and it was worse that he wasn’t telling me.