Status: Hope ya'll like it :3

Tangled

Tell Him

I avoided looking at Vic by putting my face in the fridge, but when I came back out he was even closer. “Why are you ignoring me?” He asked.
“I’m not ignoring you.” I answered. “I just don’t know how I’m supposed to reply.”
“Just tell me how you feel about me.” He said.
“I don’t know anymore.” I replied. “When I last saw you I was scared.” I said.
“About what?” He asked.
“When you kissed me. It scared me. I never felt like that before and I was worried I would be stuck to you if I had sex with you and that’s why I left.” I said.
He shook his head and said. “You never gave us a chance.”
“I was scared Vic” I replied. “But that doesn’t matter because I’m with Tony now.”
“I don’t care. I know I should, but I still want to be with you. Did you ever think about it would be like to be together?” He asked. I couldn’t stop myself from nodding, but I wasn’t going to let myself speak. I moved back so there could be more space between me and Vic and that way I could think more clearly. But now he quickly closed that space and he pulled me even closer and presses his lips softly on mine.
He was giving me the chance to break free, but I couldn’t think straight when he was this close to me. When he realized I wasn’t backing down he kissed me harder and now I was pressed against he cold refrigerator door. When we paused to catch our breath my head was all dizzy and I was under his control. “I wish we could be somewhere else.” He whispered.
“Like where?” I asked.
“Anywhere alone.” He answered. He moved his lips from beside my ear to my neck and started kissing me all over again. I didn’t have control over my body anymore and my hand moved to his waist pulling him closer to me. I moved my lips equally hard against his and I could tell both of us were quickly losing control. I wasn’t aware of where I was or who was around me. I was willing to let Vic have whatever he wanted in my parent’s kitchen, but Vic turned around and moved away quickly right before the kitchen lights turned on.
“Hey mom.” I said hoping I didn’t sound as breathless as I really was.
“Hey, what are you two doing here?” She asked.
“I was hanging out at there house and we got hungry and we were on the way to the store, but we came here instead. The rest of the guys are on there way.” I answered.
“Okay try not to make to much noise.” She said. When she left my heart started racing. Not because I had just been kissing Vic, but because I realized what I was doing. Vic started to move closer, but I moved away. I started making my way back upstairs.
“I can’t believe I did that.” I whispered.
“You know I can be the better boyfriend for you. I told you before that if you and me started dating I would never hurt you. You know I love you, and you just made it obvious that you love me. You’ve seen how Tony’s been with his girlfriends how do you know he’ll be different with you.” He said.
“Because I’m different than them. I know more about Tony than you do. You’re a really great guy Vic, but we’re never going to be together.” I said.
We stood there staring at each other while the guys walked in the house. I knew I had hurt his feelings, but I needed to say that. I needed him to know that I was staying with Tony and Tony was going to stay with me. I moved past Vic so that I could be with Tony, and when he held me I was started to how similar it felt to kissing Vic just awhile ago. I grabbed his hand and led him to my old room. When he realized where we were he smiled. “This is where I took away your innocence.” He said and leaned down to kiss me. Again it felt very similar to when I kissed Vic, but this time I didn’t feel guilty even though I was still pretty much guilty and I realized if I was going to be with Tony I was gonna have to tell him eventually.