Status: Hope ya'll like it :3

Tangled

Gone Again

This felt worse than the first time I had found Ryan had cheated on me. I should have known this was gonna fuck things up. I got up out of the bed and walked over to Tori’s room, but it was empty which was just more proof that I had been dreaming. I walked back in my room and got my car keys. I wasn’t going to work today and Tori wasn’t going to daycare.
It checked the time and it was still early so I knew that my mom probably hadn’t left home yet but when I got there she was getting ready to. She was surprised to see me and maybe a little happier than usual to see me. When I walked over to my mom’s car I put on a smile and asked. “Hey baby, do you wanna skip school today and spend the day with mommy?” Tori nodded and reached out for me while I unbuckled her booster seat.
“What are you doing?” My mom asked.
“Nothing, I’m not gonna make it to work today. I think I’m a spend it with Tori.” I answered.
“You’re not still upset about Ryan I thought you and Tony…” She started.
“How did you know?” I asked.
“I could tell something was up with you two when you guess left.” She lied. I knew Ana told her.
“We’ll I don’t know where Tony is and I probably fucked up our whole friendship.” I replied.
“Don’t worry about that. You two are inseparable he’s probably thinking the same thing as you are, but what you don’t know is that this is bound to happen. I was hoping all these years you’d come to your senses and see that Tony is the perfect guy and you would be together. Just call him It’ll be fine.” She said. She gave me a quick hug and got in her car. As I moved out of her way I thought to myself that it wasn’t that simple. I couldn’t just call him.
But when I got home I found out that I didn’t need to because his car was already at my house. I walked in the house and saw his bag by the door. “Is Tony gonna play today too?” Tori asked.
“I don’t know.” I answered. I went upstairs and found Tony sitting on the bed. He looked surprised to see me.
“I thought you had to go to work.” He said.
“I’m taking today off.” I replied. “What are you doing here?” I asked.
“I’m always here.” He answered. “I had to go back to my house and get some clothes.” Tori walked over and sat down on the bed, but I continued to stand there but then eventually I turned around and walked to the kitchen and Tony followed me.
“What’s wrong?” He asked.
I started to lie, but I rarely ever lied to Tony. “I thought you were going to leave me.” I whispered. I reached out to hug him and he hugged me back.
“I would never do that to you.” He replied.
“You did before.” I said.
“Things were different then. I didn’t realize that I could have something more than just friendship with you.” He leaned down and kissed me and I didn’t hesitate to kiss him back.
“This is crazy.” I said . “This wasn’t supposed to happen.”
“Then what was supposed to happen?” He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and leaned up so that I could kiss him again. This time when we stopped kissing it was because there was a knock at the door. I started to go answer the door, but Tony pulled me back to kiss him. But whoever was knocking on the door was starting to get annoying. But when I heard the door open and Tori say “Hi daddy.” I snapped out of my happiness. And watched Ryan and Tori walk in the kitchen.
He looked at me and asked. “Can we talk?”
“No.” Tony said only loud enough for me to hear.
I squeezed his hand and replied. “About what. We know what you did and I’m not gonna let you do that to me again.”
“I don’t want to talk about that. I want to talk about you and him.” He said looking at Tony. He put Tori down and told her to pack some clothes. It sucked seeing my little girl love and look up to a guy who was really a jerk. She nodded and obediently ran upstairs.
As soon as she was gone he let his real feelings out. “It didn’t take long for you to get over this time.” He said.
“I’m not going to sit here and be sad over you any more.” I replied.
“But what about Tori? Don’t you think she’ll be a little confused about this?” He asked.
“Oh shut up you’re sounded like an ass.” I said.
“Its not she’s dating a random guy. I’ve probably spent more time with Tori than you have.” Tony said which made Ryan even more mad. I found myself in the middle of two guys who were obviously fighting over me. One was a great guy and who had been there for through everything and a the other was a dick.
“Tori is not that far away. If you’re going to fight do it outside.” I said pushing Ryan out of my personal space. I found myself kind of angry at both of them and went upstairs to help Tori pack up her clothes. When I finished they were outside but they weren’t fighting or arguing but I knew they were thinking about it. “When are you bringing her back?” I asked Ryan.
He shrugged his shoulders and replied. “In a couple of days I guess.”
“Call me.” I told Tori and gave a hug and a kiss.
When they were gone I found myself in a better mood. “Why did you say that?” I asked.
“Because its true and Ryan’s a dick.” He replied. He moved over to me and wrapped his arms around me again. “I wish he would just go away then everything would be perfect.” I nodded my head and leaned up to kiss him. I felt something vibrate in his pocket and he pulled out his phone. Whoever it was I could tell he wasn’t happy about it.
“I’ll be back.” He said and kissed before he got back in his car and then he was gone again.