Status: Hope ya'll like it :3

Tangled

Rapid Heartbeats

I felt completely weak when he kissed me. It wasn’t fair to hurt me and then make me feel so amazing that there are no words to describe it. Tony was the only person who could make me feel every feeling there is and I wondered if he felt the same thing about me. I stood there and kissed him back until we were both out of breath and we both broke apart to catch our breath, but it wasn’t long before Tony moved his lips back over mine and I soon forgot where we were or why I had been angry with him for awhile longer.
When he broke away again I could tell he was sorry, but I knew what he was going to say before he said it. “You shouldn’t have to make a fucking decision Tony. We were supposed to be together. We loved each other way before we even understood what love was. If you say you don’t know who you should be with then I’m gonna don’t ever talk to me again. Because if you felt half the things I just felt just now then you should just know.” I said. “I don’t want you to leave.”
We were standing close enough that I could feel his phone vibrate, but he didn’t pay any attention to it instead he leaned down and kissed me again. I would like to say that I felt like he had make his decision and that we were going to be together but I was still scared that something was going to tear us apart. I knew he loved me and I loved him and that’s why it was so scary. I could always find a new crappy boyfriend, but I couldn’t find a new best friend. Tony knew more things about me than any of my family members did. He knew what caused me that most pain, my biggest fears, and what made me the happiest and I knew everything about him.
When Tony broke the kiss again he led me to his car and we sat in silence while he drove to the house he shared with the other guys. “Have you told them yet?” I asked when he turned the car off.
“No. They’ll figure it out eventually.” He answered. But I still felt weird from being just friends with Tony to being his girlfriend and I was wondering what the guys would think about us being together. But we didn’t get a chance because Tony signaled for me to be quite and we snuck into his room.
“What was that for?” I asked.
“They don’t have to figure it out tonight.” He answered.
“But we could have said hi. I haven’t seen the guys in forever.” I replied and started to open the door, but Tony pulled me in close and then I suddenly couldn’t think of anything else. I leaned forward to close the little bit of space left between us. But I pulled away quickly to ask. “You promise that you’re not gonna leave me.”
“There’s no turning back now.” He answered and leaned down to kiss me again but we both jumped when we heard someone knock on the door. Again Tony signaled for me to be quite. “Yeah.” Tony answered.
“Oh I didn’t know if that was you.” Vic replied.
“Oh yeah I forgot my phone charger.” Tony said. There was a pause and I thought he was going to leave, but instead he pushed open the door. I could tell he was surprised and my heart started beat really fast and it wasn’t because me and Tony were standing so close, but because it had been a really long time since I had last seen Vic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this chapter was so short and I'm sorry I can't update like I really want to school is a bitch. But I'm so glad that ya'll like it!!! :3