Status: Hope ya'll like it :3

Tangled

Holding Him

He looked great like always and it wasn't until I last saw him that I realized how great he really looked. Plus he was an awesome friend. "Hey Melissa I haven't seen you in forever." He said.
"I know Tony's been keeping me away." I replied.
"You don't need Tony's permission to come visit me. You have a car and you know where I live. We all missed you." He said and when he said we I knew he meant he missed me.
"I'm sorry. I'll try to visit more often." I said. Tony moved around a little and I could tell he wanted Vic gone, but I wanted to talk to him some more.
But that would have to come later because Vic said, "You should." and left us standing there and me and Tony were alone all over again. Tony sat down on the bed and I slid beside him and he held me close to him.
"I'm not sure if I liked that." Tony said.
"Why not?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "Its nothing compared to telling your ex girlfriend you'd consider dating after you slept with you best friend who is madly in love with you. Me and Vic are friends just like I'm friends with Mike, Jaime and like I used to be friends with Courtney and Stephanie."
"Okay you might have a point. But that doesn't mean I have to like it." He replied.
"So if I was to go down stairs and talk to Vic alone you wouldn't like that?" I asked. He shook his head and I started to get up but Tony pulled me back and pinned me down on the bed. I looked from his eyes to his lips and I wanted to kiss him so badly.
"If you want to talk to Vic I have to be present at all times." He said jokingly.
I laughed and replied. "You sound like my step dad."
"Never." He said and kissed me hard and the harder he kissed me the harder he held my hands together. I was willing to let him go harder, but we were interrupted by even more people. Jaime rushed and almost knocked Tony in the floor to pull me into the biggest hug and Mike joined in.
"We haven't seen you in forever!" Jaime said.
"I'm pretty sure it hasn't been that long." I said.
"Are you sure?" Mike asked.
"Yeah, its only been a few months I guess." I answered.
"That doesn't matter we should go downstairs and catch up and take some shots." Vic said. I looked over at Tony but I could tell he didn’t want to.
I shook my head and said. "No, me and Tony were kind of busy. Maybe later when the sun goes down its to early to take shots."
"I remember you saying that its never to early for shots." Jaime said. "What happened to the old Melissa." He looked at Tony and added. "You've been dating for less than a week and you've already changed her." Mike, Jaime, and Vic shook their heads at the same time and I laughed. When I did I made eye contact with Vic and I saw something that scared me a little so I stopped.
"Don't worry I'm not gonna let Tony change me only if its for the better and things aren’t going to change now that I’m dating Tony now except that you guys might be seeing me more often.” I said.
“I don’t think so. I think I’d rather stay at your house that way we won’t be walked in on that often.” Tony said pushing past Mike and Jaime to hold on to my waist.
“We’ll leave if you promise you’ll come downstairs later and hang out with us.” Jaime said.
I nodded and said, “I promise I’ll hang out with you guys later.”
There was another round of hugs before they finally left and I expected Tony to rush back into kissing me, but instead he just sat there and he only did that when something was bothering him. “You can’t be mad at them or me. We haven’t seen each other in a very long time.” I said.
“I’m not mad. I was just..” Tony started. I closed the space between us and waited. “Did you notice the way Vic looked at you?” He asked. I started to deny it but I nodded instead. “It made me feel uncomfortable. I don’t want anyone to tear us apart now that we’ve agreed that we’re going to be together. Especially someone I consider almost like a brother.”
I shook my head and replied. “You don’t have to worry about that. I’m with you.”
“I know you are, but I also got the feeling that something happened between you two. Like you had a secret.” He said. Again I started to deny it, but there was no point.
I shrugged my shoulders. “Vic’s a really nice guy and nothing really happened, but I knew he liked me he told me and I told him that I liked him too but I was with Ryan still and nothing happened.” I said.
Tony studied my face for a moment longer trying to figure out if there was something I was leaving out. When I realized he was satisfied with my answer I leaned forward to kiss him. But it was the kind of kiss that said I want more. It was the kind of kiss that was happy with just being that. So instead of ripping each other’s clothes off like we were about to a moment earlier we laid in the bed just holding each other and kissing each other until we eventually fell asleep.