Status: Hope ya'll like it :3

Tangled

I Like You

I ended up waking up to the guys arguing downstairs. It sounded like Vic and Mike were fighting over a video game and Jaime was trying to be the voice of reason. I started to go back to sleep, but I ended up thinking about food and then I was instantly hungry. I slipped out of Tony’s arms trying not to wake him up. When I got into the living room they were still arguing but they were doing it while joking. “What’s going on?” I asked getting their attention.
“Nothing really.” Jaime answered.
“It didn’t sound like nothing. You guys woke me up over a stupid video game.” I replied.
“Sorry, we didn’t know you and Tony would be sleeping.” Mike said.
I shrugged my shoulders and tried not to laugh. “What me and Tony and I do is none of your business. But I’m hungry, what do you have to eat here?” I asked.
“What’s in my fridge is none of your business.” Mike replied.
“Actually there’s nothing in the fridge and I was getting ready to go get us something to eat? Do you wanna come with me?” Vic asked. I started to say no because I knew that’s what it would take to make Tony happy, but I probably would have said yes if me and Tony weren’t together. Everyone knew that and I didn’t want to change just because I was dating Tony so I agreed to go. I went back upstairs to get my shoes and when I opened the door Tony woke up.
“I’m going with Vic to get us something to eat.” I said and bent downs to kiss him. I couldn’t tell if he was mad or not because he just nodded and went back to sleep. When I put on my shoes Vic was waiting for me outside and he came over and wrapped his arm around my waist and I quickly unwrapped myself.
“I thought you said you wouldn’t change.” Vic said.
“I know what I said, but there are certain things you can’t do now.” I replied. I got in the car and Vic followed and it was kind of awkward for until we drove past my mom’s house.
“Oh look your sister’s home.” Vic said and I couldn’t stop him from driving up to my house.
“What are you doing?” I asked.
“I’m gonna ask if Ana wants to come join our little party.” He answered. We walked into the house which was quite because my mom and step dad were probably asleep by now. So we went upstairs to the room Ana slept in. I didn’t bother knocking so I was able to laugh when I saw that I scared her for a few seconds. “What are you doing here? Where’s Tony?” She asked.
“We were on our way to get some food to bring back to their house and Vic wanted to come get you.” I answered. She gave smiled at Vic and I rolled my eyes. “He doesn’t like you Ana. He just hasn’t seen you in a while. Don’t you have a boyfriend now?” I said.
“He’s not my boyfriend, and I’d be happy to leave him if Vic is interested in me.” She replied.
“Eww you’re beginning to sound like a slut please shut up.” I said.
“Whatever you’re just jealous.” She replied. Vic covered my mouth with my hands before I could say anything.
“You two still can’t get along?” He asked and I shook my head.
“I would take a younger brother over her any day. Do you want to trade?” She said.
I peeled Vic fingers from my mouth and asked. “Can we go now. Ana’s being a party pooper.” I got up from the bed and looked down at my phone. We should have been back by now, and I was kind of expecting Tony to text me unless he was still sleeping.
“How are things with you and Tony?” Ana asked.
I shrugged my shoulders and gave her two thumbs up. “Oh I guess that’s good. I heard you two got in an argument at the studio today.” I shrugged my shoulders and I was reminded of how hungry I was when my stomach growled.
“I don’t think I can make it to the store and then back to your place. I gotta eat now.” I said and made my way downstairs. “Tell the guys to come here.” I told Vic.
“Are you crazy? Mom and Dad have work tomorrow.” Ana said.
“So, we’ll be in here and we’ll be quite.” I replied. I continued making my way downstairs and Vic followed me.
“I wanted to talk to you when we were alone in the car, but you seemed kind of angry.” He said.
I shook my head and said. “No, I wasn’t angry. You just need to learn your boundaries.”
He stepped a little closer than I would have liked and replied. “You know that’s impossible. You know how much I like you.”