Status: Writing writing writing...

Home Could Be Anywhere When I Am Holding You.

Chapter 11;

Dan came in and found me crying about half an hour later. He didn’t say anything, he came and laid on the bed next to me, pulling me close to him, kissing my head softly and stroking my hair and back. I sniffed and looked up at him, wiping my eyes.
“Thank you.” I kissed his lips softly.
“You okay now?” He asked quietly.
“I think so.” I sighed and stretched in his arms.
“Wanna do something?” He stroked my cheek softly with his thumb before kissing my nose.
“You are so fucking cute. Can we just… lay here?”
He nodded before kissing my nose again and holding me close to his chest, our legs entwined. After a while, I got agitated with sitting still, so we got up and joined Phil back in the lounge.
“You okay?” He asked me.
“I’m okay. Thanks Phil, for… you know.”
“No problem, I told you before, she’s like a sister.”
I sat down on the floor in front of the coffee table, and Dan sat on the sofa behind me. I leant against the sofa in between his legs, my head tilted back looking up at him.
‘I love you.’ He mouthed.
‘I love you too.’ He leaned down and kissed me softly. He stroked my hair gently, making me close my eyes and bite my lip, holding in a groan.
I heard him chuckle lightly then stop. I opened my eyes and glared up at him which made him laugh more. I rolled my eyes and sat on him.
“You know that has no effect on me.” He whispered to me, his breath tickling my ear.
“It should.” I mumbled, to myself more than to him.
“What do you mean?”
“I’m really heavy…”
“Baby, you’re not. You’re perfect.” My heartbeat quickened, my eyes widened as did the smile on my face. It was the first time I’d ever been called perfect. And it was by the most perfect man I’d ever met in my life.
I couldn’t help it; I didn’t care that Phil was there, my lips met his instantly, kissing him so intensely that he wound his arms around my waist, turning so I was straddling his lap. I heard a sigh that didn’t come from either of us and I froze. I looked up at him, and he was watching the TV.
“You okay Phil?”
“Yeah, just… I don’t understand.”
“What?”
“This show! It’s so confusing. I’m going to bed. Night.”
“Night Phil.” I got off Dan’s lap and hugged him, coming up to his chest and he squeezed me back tightly.
He waved and disappeared out the door and I re-took my position on Dan.
“Where were we?” He asked.
“Never do that again, it’s by far the cheesiest thing ever.”
He chuckled, “Fine but –“ I cut him off with a kiss.
We must have sat there kissing for about 20 minutes when he stood up and carried me to the bedroom, my legs wrapping around his torso as we made our way to the bed. My back hit the mattress and Dan was there in less than a second. His hands sliding up my shirt, looking at me as if to ask for permission. I nodded as his hands moved further up my shirt to the hem of my bra. His lips were gone from mine for a millisecond as my shirt came off and then they were back as his fingers trailed down the center of my skin causing goosebumps to course through my body. I gasped quietly. His lips were once again gone from mine as he made his way down my body.
“So beautiful.” He whispered against my skin and I shivered from the sensation of his breath on my body.
He carried on trailing kisses up and down my torso till he reached my mouth once again. I moved my hands down his chest to the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off him, once again removing his lips from mine. I couldn’t hold it in any longer, I moaned causing him to chuckle and his breath causing goosebumps on me one more time. One of his hands trailed down my waist to the top of my jeans where he played with my hip, moving his fingers along slightly till he reached the button which he undone and started to slide the jeans down my legs. I was left in my underwear and he was still in his jeans. The whole time I was becoming more aware of his growing erection, so I undone his jeans and started to move them off him before he finished taking them off. We were both in just our underwear and he was still kissing my skin, moving down to my collarbone. I gasped again and dug my fingers into his back slightly. He moved one of his arms underneath my back, lifting me off the bed so he could take off my bra, which he did while still kissing my collarbone. Once it was gone I felt my back touch again on the mattress before he pulled the covers over our hips, before he kissed me once again on the lips.
“Are you sure?” He whispered.
“Positive. Do you have…?”
He nodded and reached into his bedside drawer, pulling out a condom. He bit his lip slightly before he pulled off my pants. He stroked down my skin, before he pushed his fingers inside me, my hips moving with his hand as he carried on kissing me softly. I moaned, trying to be quiet as I was still aware these walls were thin, and Phil was on the other side of one of them. He carried on as I scratched down his back, biting my lip. I pushed him up and rolled us over so I was on top. I smirked down at him as I pulled off his boxers. I kissed his stomach as I moved my hands up and down his shaft, running my thumb over his tip, making him bite his lip, and let out a breathless moan. I kissed his chest as I carried on moving my hands. He grabbed my waist suddenly and pulled me sideways so I was once again underneath him as he put on the condom. He kissed my nose gently before he pushed himself inside me, making me let out a groan. He moved his hips slowly, my skin molding against his. Every time he moved inside me, it was bringing me closer and closer. He carried on till he nodded at me, and I knew he was gonna come. I was so close that my orgasm suddenly hit me like a school bus, making my back arch off the bed and my toes curl, my nails digging into his back, and letting out a load moan. I heard him moan in my ear and move inside me one last time before my back hit the bed again and let out a long sigh. He disappeared for a second before coming back to the bedroom. He collapsed on top of me, his hair sticking to his face with sweat.
“I love you.” He told me, kissing me once more.
“I love you too.” Kissing him again as he laid next to me, pulling me close as we fell asleep.

--

I woke up the next morning, blushing as I remembered the night before. I hid my face from Dan as he looked at me smiling.
“Hi.” I said quietly, smiling.
“Hello, you.” He pulled me into his bare chest, kissing the top of my head softly.
I stretched in his arms, groaning in pain when I felt all the sore spots.
“You okay?” He asked me, worried he’d done something.
“Fine… it’s just… been a while.” I blushed furiously, burying my red face in his chest.
“Oh.” He chuckled awkwardly.
“Anyway…”
“Breakfast?”
“Sure.”
I smiled as I hopped out of bed, grabbing underwear and a shirt of his. He smirked slightly as he saw what I was wearing, before leaving me to sort myself out. Well more get rid of my sex hair. I sighed as I pulled it up into a messy bun, brushing my fringe out. I checked my phone, and saw a text.
From Nathan.
Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this makes up for my absence!
P.s, i hope you know i ate about 7 donuts while writing THAT bit. I'm so alone!
Thanks for commenting & subscribing!
<3 <3