Status: My first BVB fan fiction. :/

Perfect for Me

I Don't Want To Hurt You

I slammed my door and locked it. If she told us before, then none of this would've happened. None. God, she could be so fucking stubborn sometimes.
"Come on Sarah. Let's get you into bed." I heard Andy say.
I rolled my eyes. Maybe that was the problem, we baby'ed her too much. We let her get away with everything.
"Wait.." I said to myself.
I looked in the mirror. I wasn't being myself. What was I saying? I never wanted to cause Sarah harm. I grabbed the bottle of pills from my bedside table and took one. Maybe that would help.
I layed down in my bed and closed my eyes. If I took a nap, then maybe I will relax. Yeah, that's it. A nap is what I need.
*Time Laps*
"Ashley! Get up!" I heard Sarah screaming from the other side of my door.
I rose off my bed and walked to my door. Here we go.
I unlocked it and was surprised with a blow to the face.
"What the fuck is your problem, Purdy?!" she screamed at me.
I straightened myself up and looked at her. Her cheek was beginning to form a bruise and so was her side.
"I'm sorry," was all I could say.
"Damn right you're sorry! You could've broken my bones Ash!" Tears were forming in her eyes.
"Well, if you would've told.." I began to say.
"What?" she said, alittle too loudly.
"If you would've told us that you were fasting and purging, then I would've have gone off on you like that." I said.
She turned and looked at Andy before facing me again.
"You know Ashley. It's really none of your's or Andy's buisness what I'm doing with MY body. It's MINE. And I'm going to treat it as I damn well please. Got it?" she exclaimed, raising a hand to my throat.
"Got it." I said, staying calm.
She stormed off to her room and slammed the door.
"And the both of you can stay the fuck away from me for a few hours." She yelled from inside her room.
I looked at Andy. All he did was wipe away a tear and shake his head.
"We knew better Ashes," was all he said before retiring to his room and locking the door.
"Yeah.. we did." I said, closing my door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. :) You deserve it.
I'll update as soon as possible. Which will probably be tomorrow night.
Comment. Subscribe. <3