Status: My first BVB fan fiction. :/

Perfect for Me

I Got To Bag It Up

Sarah crashed to the floor, and all I could do was sit there. I eventually ran up to her side and pulled her head onto my lap.
"Ashley, what do we do?" I asked him in a hurried tone.
He looked at her and seemed to be running options through his mind.
"We could either call an ambulance, and risk her not talking to us, or we could fix her up ourselves and hope it works." he replied to me.
I looked down at her. "God damn it."
I felt her pulse, and it was still going steady.
"Call Cc. Maybe his girlfriend will know what to do," I said, throwing him my phone.
He dialed Cc's number and almost blew up when he answered the phone.
"Cc, we need you and your girlfriend to get here right now. Sarah is on the floor, passed out... Yeah, she cut... But.... Yeah.. Okay.. See you in 5."
*Time Laps*
There was a pounding on the door and Ashley opened it to a frantic Cc and a startled Valerie. Val ran up to Sarah and began to take her wraps off her legs.
"Andy, I'm going to need you to get out of the room," she said.
"But.. I want to stay here with Sarah."
"No. There is no time for that. You, Cc, and Ashley need to go somewhere else. Now."
I got up off the floor and took them outside our apartment.
"Is she going to be okay?" Ashley asked.
I ran my fingers through what was left of my long hair. I had to think of something to say. Something that was going to convince all three of us that she was going to be just fine.
"Yeah, she'll be alright. She always pulls through," Cc replied before I could say anything.
I put my hand on Cc's shoulder. Yeah, she was going to fine.
*Time Laps*
"Alright, guys, you can come back in." I heard Val from the other side of the door.
There was no sign of Sarah, and she was rinsing blood off her hands.
"Where's Sarah?" Ashley asked.
"She's in her room. She told me that she didn't want anyone in there. She'll be up by midnight or so. Make sure you have food for her to eat. Kay?"
Ashley and I both nodded our heads.
"Thank you so very much Val. We couldn't have done it with out you."
"Yeah, yeah. Cc and I are gonna go home. Just get something to eat and then go to bed. That's doctor's orders," she told us, taking Cc's hand and walking out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, this is such a boring chapter. There will be more excitement soon. :)
Thanks for reading.
Comment. Subscribe. <3