Status: My first BVB fan fiction. :/

Perfect for Me

You're Brought To Life

I came out of my room to find Ashley and Andy sitting at the kitchen table. They had made me mashed potatoes and green beans, and mixed them up just like I do. And made me a coffee milkshake.
"Hey," I said, just barely reaching them.
"Hey," they replied in unison.
I sat down at the table.
"You guys made this for me?" I asked, picking up the silver fork.
They nodded.
I started to eat and drink my milkshake. I felt the tension in the air, like I could poke it with my fork. They had questions I knew they weren't going to ask. It was just better if they didn't.
*Time Laps*
I placed the bowl, fork, and glass into the sink and ran water into them. We were all tired. I knew we were. They came and sat at the bar stools and looked at me. I placed my hands on the counter and leaned over.
"Hey guys, do you.. do you think we could fold out the couch, and all just sleep there?" I asked.
They exchanged glances, and looked at me.
"Yeah, I suppose," Andy said.
"Great. Then I'm gonna go put some different pajamas on, and then we can just go to bed," I stated, walking toward my room.
Andy follows me. "Yeah, I'm gonna change too Ashes. You should probably do the same."
Ashley proceeded after us, like a dog. We all went our separate ways and I locked my door. I decided to go with something more revealing, just to get their hearts pumping, adrenaline going. I plucked my red lace underwear out of my drawer and threw it on my bed, along with the matching bra. I retrieved my black spandex shorts with the Black Veil Brides logo on it, and tossed it next to the underwear and bra. I searched my closet for a shirt that I could wear, something that would show off my breasts. I finally found a white v neck shirt with an Asking Alexandria logo on the front. I brought that over to the bed and slipped on all the clothes. Being mindful of my bandages. I took one glance at myself in the mirror to fix my hair, and then I proceeded out of my room.
The boys were in the living room, setting up the bed. They stopped when they saw me.
"Sarah.. You look.." Ashley trailed off.
Andy stared at me in amazement.
I smiled and walked over to them, "Are you guys ready for bed? I'm exhausted."
I climbed onto the couch bed and sprawled out.
"Well, come on!" I encouraged them.
They quickly hopped onto the couch bed and laid beside me. Andy on my left, and Ashley on my right. I pulled them both closer, shutting off the light behind the couch.
I gently grazed my lips across Ashley's cheek, pressing him farther away so I had room to sleep. I turned toward Andy and ran my lips across his chest, smirking as he let out a sigh. I pushed him farther away too.
"Goodnight boys," I said.
"Goodnight," they replied, their breathless voices cutting through the darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for such the long time. I've been busy with family.
Here it is. Sarah's new devilish plan.
Comment. Subscribe. <3