Status: New story

Open Your Eyes

Club.

A week ago when Harry, Liam, Presley and myself went out to eat we were bombarded by paparazzi. Presley was scared to death. The loud, annoying people were sent so many dirty looks by me, I'm sure they thought I was crazy. But nobody can scare my babygirl and get away with it. 

There were pictures all over the internet of us. Some in magazines too. Some of the articals claimed Harry was Presley's father and he had been hiding her so he could furthur his music career. Then another one said I was Harry's cousin -how they found that out, I don't know- and said that she was mine and Liam's love child. I personally thought the outragous things they came up with were hilarious. They obviously had nothing else better to do with their lives, so they had to dig into ours. 

Harry hadn't spoken to me nor had Liam. I tried not to let it get to me, but it did. I didn't like that we were on the cover of a gossip magazine. James could see it and easily find us. I think that scared me more then anything. He had his ways. He could find me and then hurt me. Then he would hurt Presley again. He'd make us go back to California with him and I didn't want that. London was now my home.

"Len, you're awake!" Gemma exclaimed. I grinned up at her through half lidded eyes. "Doctor said everything went good and you could go home as soon as you woke up."

"Great," I croaked. "I'm ready to get out of here."

Gemma was the only person who I had told about my miscarriage. She told me she would take me to the hospital today to get it taken care of and would make sure Presley would be taken care of. I saw Presley before they took me back for the procedure, but she must have taken her somewhere during that time because she wasn't here now. 

"Where's Pres?" 

"Liam has her." What? "She wouldn't stay with Harry, and she would only go to Liam so he offered to watch her while we had a 'girls day.'

I guess there was nothing I could do, so I just nodded and sat up. "I'm ready to go. Can you go get the doctor?" 

"Sure. Can you get dressed by yourself?" I nodded and got up, heading to the bathroom to get changed. Once I was in my normal clothes I pulled my hair up into a bun on top of my head and headed back out into my room. The doctor handed me papers to sign and a little pamplet to take home, then we were on out way. 

"Can we go home for a while?" I asked softly. "I want to take a nap without Presley bothering me."

Gemma nodded as she drove. "Of course Len. I'll have Liam bring her home tonight around dinner time."

"Thanks Gem." A small grin was sent her way. "Thanks for doing all of this for me. It means a lot."

She scoffed. "Don't thank me Len! It's what family does for each other."

Family wasn't something I had heard in a while. But I liked hearing it again.

++++++

"Be quiet Presley." I stirred in my sleep at the deep mumbled voice. The door to my room creaked open letting in some light. My eyes cracked open to faintly see Liam carrying Presley to my bed. He laid her down and got her situated under the covers. "Night Pres," he murmured kissing her forehead. 

As he went to leave the room she started whining. "No Miam! Stay Miam!"

He sighed. "I can't babygirl. Go to sleep with your Mummy." 

That made her start crying. "Ni-ni, Miam! Mummy, Miam, ni-ni!" He tried reasoning with her, but she wasn't having any of that. She just kept crying. I finally spoke up. "She won't quit unless you lay down with her," I murmured. 

He jumped at my voice. "Okay. Look babygirl, I'm laying down. I'm going to go night night with you," he said, kicking off his shoes and slipping under the covers. She immediately quit crying and was left sniffling. "Wub Miam. Wub Mummy," she murmured. A few minutes later her breathing evened out indicating she was out like a light.  

"I'm sorry if we woke you," he whispered after a minute. 

"It's--" I cut myself off with a yawn. "It's fine. I've been asleep for a while."

"I, uh...I had a good time with Presley today. I was thinking maybe us three could go to the park tomorrow. Weatherman says it's supposed to be sunny and fairly warm."

I nodded, then remembered he couldn't see me in the dark. "That'd be nice."

"Us boys were going to go out to a club tomorrow night too. Would you want to go?" I could hear the hope in his voice. So I decided to be nice and say yes. "Gemma already said she'd watch Presley."

"Yeah, sure. I'd love to go."

"Great." I could just hear the smile in his voice. I'd been out to a club a few times with James back in the states. He'd got an overnight babysitter every time which meant we would go to some cheap motel and fuck each others brains out. That's always how the clubbing nights ended with him. I wasn't about to end tomorrow night that way with Liam. I didn't even know him.

++++++

Two pints ago, I was gone. I should have stopped then but I didn't. My mind kept thinking I was with James. He made sure I drank enough to where I was way past plastered. Niall was trying to out drink me, but I had him beat. I let him think he was going to win but everytime he finished a pint, I finished mine and downed two shots. Louis was plastered as was Zayn, Liam, and Harry. This VIP balacony room was getting put to good use by us drunks.

"The fuck do you put all the bloody alcohol?!" Niall drunkenly shouted. "Are you dumping it out?!"

I lazily smirked at him. "You've been watching me the whole time Niall. I don't cheat mate." 

He watched me with narrowed, hazey eyes. I tipped my head back, taking a shot of Jager like a pro. Out of nowhere, Harry appeared beside me. He drunkenly threw his arm around me and grinned down at me. "I missed you Lenna!" He exclaimed.

I chuckled. "I missed you too Harry!" All of sudden a song I loved came on in the club. I gasped and crawled over my drunk cousin. 

"Li, I love this song! Will you dance with me?" I shouted drunkenly, grabbing his hands. Before he could answer I was turned around and had him pulled against my backside. 

Tell the DJ turn it up, bet the DJ bring it back
Tell em play that shit again, tell em that you like that (Like That)
OH

Trey, I ain't got but 2 Reasons to be here man
All the bottles, Poppin bottles

I know it's somebody birthday, right now (Right Now) right now (Right Now [2x]) Yeahh
Is somebody getting drunk too, right now [5x] (Yeahhh)
Catch me in the club like I own that bitch (Own That Bitch)
Shawty dancing like she on that dick (On That D)
Bad bitches never hold back (Never Hold Back)
Send me a picture where ya phone at (Ooohhh)


I moved my body to the beat, grinding into him every now and then. His left hand rested on my hip but he gripped it when I grinder into him. I was making him squirm.  

I only came here for 2 Reasons, I-IIII can't lie (Whatcha came for)

I only came for the bitches and the drinks (Uh-huh), bitches and the drinks [2x]
(That Right)
For the bitches, Ca-Came for the bitches and the drinks (Uh-huh), bitches and the drinks [2x]
(Alright) (Baby Whatcha Came For)
(Aahh) Baby get ya glass up (Get Ya Glass Up) I only came for the bitches and the drinks
Baby get ya ass up (Get Ya Ass Up) that's what I came for (Yeahhh)

I see ya trying to handcuff her on the sneak, stop tripping you can't control that freak (Whoa)
Ain't nobody gotta body like hers, ghetto booty but she came from the burgs
Gotta dark skinned girl dancing on me (Dancing On Me), 2 white girls dancing on me (Dancing On Me)
Bad yellow-bone (Bone), yeah in my zone, waitress keep coming back so you know we hella gone (Ooohh)


"Ay! Why are you touching my cousin?!" Harry shouted, pointing at Liam. "Piss off Harry," Liam growled.

I only came here for 2 Reasons, I-IIII can't lie (Whatcha came for)

I only came for the bitches and the drinks (Say What), bitches and the drinks [2x] (Forreal)
For the bitches, Ca-Came for the bitches and the drinks (Whooop), bitches and the drinks [2x] (C'mon) (Baby Whatcha Came For)
(Aahh) Baby get ya glass up (Get Ya Glass Up) I only came for the bitches and the drinks
Baby get ya ass up (Aight Trey) (Get Ya Ass Up) that's what I came for

Aye, I hit the club (I Hit The Club), and by the bar
The VIP just seen my partners and a lot of broads
It's such GIB just pop them bottles, party hard
We done with today, I'm looking for tomorrow
All I do is turn up ain't no knowing don't concern us
All this bubble kush I burn up spend some regular with one us
Turning corner fishtailing out the parking lot, yelling BankHead, Westside, need a 9 chicks trailing
Right behind us been this way since we was minors, if it wasn't for the chicks up in been this bitch you wouldn't find us
Even way out in China same thang, when I came through the door, like here you go where the bitches and the drinks yo

(I Only Came For) bitches and the drinks (Yeah-hh), bitches and the drinks [2x
] (You Need To Know What I Came For)
Bitches and the drinks (Yeah-hh), bitches and the drinks [2x]
(I Know You Know What I Came For)
(Aahh) Baby get ya glass up (Get Ya Glass Up) I only came for the bitches and the drinks
Baby get ya ass up (Get Ya Ass Up) that's what I came for

Aye girl you heard what I said, get yo ass up (Get Yo Ass Up)
If you hot, you cold, you Florida, Alaska, Chicago, Virginia, New York City
Houston where the girls are thick, LA, the Bay, tell yo girl about this (The A)
Matter fact tell the whole GA, ooo you know they fine up and down Carolina
Shout to every ten I see, when I'm down in Tennessee (Ooohh)

I only came here for 2 Reasons (I Only Came Here For), I-IIII can't lie (You know I Came By, I Only Came For)

I only came for the bitches and the drinks


By the time the song was over, he had me turned around facing him. We both stared at each other as the next song started to play. My eyes moved from his eyes to his lips that he was biting. Without thinking, I leaned forward and placed my lip against his.

"Ay! You're eating my cousins face!" Harry yelled. I flipped him off when we pulled away. "Let's get out of here," Liam said in a low, husky voice. I agreed with a nod.

He grabbed my hand, leading me out of the VIP room, leaving my shouting cousin behind. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and fillerish.

Image