I'm 13 Years Old... And Pregnant?!

002

I dragged the broccoli around my plate, not daring to eat it.

"Are you okay, Breagh?"

I looked up. "Oh, yeah, of course. I'm just kind of tired," I answered my aunt.

Flore nodded her head. "Would you like to go up to your room and...chill?" I nodded my head.

"Okay," Flore said. "I'll do the dishes. Tell me when you feel better."

"Okay," I moaned, dragging my body up the stairs and into my room. I slowly opened my door and closed it without a sound.
"Yes!" I whispered, running to my laptop. I flipped it open, heading straight for my email. After a couple clicks, I was at the message:

Hey Breagh!

Meet me at the park 2nite at 7, I hav 2 talk 2 u. C u then,

Tallan


I smiled and closed my laptop, heading for my closet. I pulled out my favorite pair of jeans, a black and white horizontal stripe shirt, and my new My Chemical Romance Dead! hoodie. I quickly slipped on the jeans, the shirt and the hoodie and grabbed my brush. I brushed me hair until that ugly wave was gone, and I finished of the look with my pink Converse shoes. All set to go.

I locked my door, and slowly crept towards the window. I flicked off the safety lock and lifted the window, pushing myself out. When I was on the ground, I closed the window and started to the park.

When I got there, I saw Tallan sitting on the swings facing the other direction. I ran up to him.

"Hey Tallan!" I smiled. He turned around.

"Oh, hey. Come, sit next to me." He pointed to the swing beside him. I laughed and sat on the swing. Tallan took a deep breath and looked at me.

"Breagh..." He looked down.

"What Tallan? You can tell me," I put my hand on his shoulder. "Its okay. You can tell me. Im here for you."

Tallan looked at me. "I...I cant tell."

I gave him a weird look. "So you tell me to come to the park 'cause you have to tell me something, and now you tell me you can't tell me?"

Tallan looked down at the ground again. "Breagh... Im sorry... its just that... this is really complicated..."

I sighed. "Look who your talking to, Tallan! Im an orphan with a shocked brother and Im pregnant! If anyone can understand complicated, it's me."

Tallan gradually lifted his head and stared into my eyes. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "Breagh... I know who killed your parents."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sus-freaking-pence. Love it.
Keep in mind that her parents have been dead for a year without a trace of who killed them.
Sorry for the shortness of this chapter!