Status: Active. Enjoy~

Early Sunsets Over Belleville

You Were The Best Big Brother--Gerard's POV

I just shot my own brother…

That's what was going through my mind. I could feel my whole body shaking and I looked down at the gun in my hands. I used it to kill him. I dropped it quickly, tears coming to my eyes as I saw him laying there, lifeless. I feel to my knees and crawled over to him.

"M…Mikey… M-Mikey…!" I said and started shaking him, even though I knew, I knew, no matter what I did, he wasn't coming back. I gave up and broke down, laying on his dead body. I cried harder, knowing I'd done it. I remember what happened just moments before and let out a sob. The worst thing was that he asked for it. He wanted me to shoot him.

~FLASHBACK~


"Mikey, i thought I lost you…" I said, hugging him tighter.

"Gerard… Shoot me." he said, still shaking. I pulled away slowly and looked at him.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Shoot. Me. Please… I don't want to be what they are. P-please… I want you to do it." he said, tears coming to his eyes. I shook my head.

"N-no… No!" I won't do it…! Mikey, please-"

"Gerard… You can't do anything. I came here to find you so I could say goodbye. I love you, Gerard." he said, tears starting to fall.

"No… Mikey, I-I can't lose you…!" I said. He bent down, picking up my gun and pushed it into my hands.

"I'm sorry, Gerard. You were the best big brother. I l-lo-" he started to say and bent over, choking. I watched in horror.

"Mikey…get up. I-I won't-"

"Just d-do it…!" he choked out and groaned. I touched his shoulder and he looked up at me slowly with eyes I didn't recognize. They were vacant and stained.

"Mikey…" I said. He growled and tried to bite me. I jumped back, saying desperately, "P-please…! Mikey…!" I wanted my brother to come back. He lunged for me again and i backed away, hitting the wall with no where to go.

"GRAHH!" was the sound he was making and it was deafening to me. It wasn't him anymore. Another lunge, one I couldn't dodge.

"Mikey!" I screamed.

BANG


~PRESENT~


I cried more, remembering it all. I got him back, only to lose him again. I felt arms wrap around me and I turned, burying my face in Frank's chest. He was the only one I had left.

Somebody… Help us…