Status: Updates will be as Frequent as Possible!

Forsaken Vengeance

Prologue

Dust covered all the walls, shelves, and floors, but we didn't care. It had my name on it and I needed to find out why. I saw it every night in my dreams, but all I had ever seen was the big black door, and my name. Now I was holding it, and my sister was running beside me, and I lifted it up, taking in the sight of it. And just as I began to unravel the answers, the army of black shapes surrounded us.

“You know what I want, Annalise.” He growled moving closer.

“That d-doesn’t mean I’ll listen.” I cursed as my stuttering came out again.

Father’s eyes darkened as he grabbed my sister’s arm pulling her to him. Reagan and I weren’t stupid; we knew Thorrfinn Rowle was close to blowing up in anger. He raised his head and met my eyes. “You also know what happens when you don’t listen.”

“I do,” I replied. “B-But this has my n-name on it. I’ve been dreaming about it for n-nearly a year. I’m keeping it.”

Father pulled his wand out and aimed it at me; daughter or not, he wouldn't hesitate to curse me. Reagan stayed silent; she was in enough trouble as it was for betraying the others. I held tight to the prophecy, lifting my own wand. "You wouldn't dare curse your own father."

"I-In self-defense I m-might." My arm was shaking like mad. I wasn't a fool; I was terrified of my father and what he could do to me.

The others closed in around me. I lost sight of Reagan as she was pulled back away from me. From beside father, another figure stepped up beside him. "It would do you good to listen every once in a while," my brother Ronan-Reagan's twin- warned me, lifting his wand at me as well.

Ronan was just as powerful as Father, even more in some areas of magic. I didn't stand a chance between the both of them. But I had one advantage they didn't; I had already heard the prophecy. I stepped forward lowering my wand. "Fine. I'll give it to you."

Father smirked, reaching for it. Just as he was about to grab it, I accidently missed his hand and it fell to the ground shattering instantly into a million little pieces. Father's eyes bulged as he dropped to the ground, his fingers scrabbling over the pieces. His eyes, his cold, heartless blue eyes tore into me as he snarled, "You dropped it on purpose!"

Harry and the others stood behind me as Father stood and placed his wand on my neck. Harry froze and looked up at him. "Let her go!" He growled.
Ronan rounded on Harry, lifting his wand as a threat as Father grabbed my arm. Lucius Malfoy moved forward, holding Reagan. He shoved her into Ronan's arms and said, "Harry, now now, don't cause me any problems."

I gulped hard feeling the wand at my throat. "Don't do a-anything he says H-Harry!" I screamed.
Father tightened his grip on my arms, and I could feel his anger burning into me. I was in so, so much trouble, but I didn't care. Angrily, I turned my head away, not wanting to watch anymore. As I did so, I locked eyes with Reagan.

“A guiding light hangs in the balance to lead the Chosen One, but two Dark Forces stand in between.” And only Reagan and I knew.