Status: I really hope I do not finish this story in 6 chapters. :& comment?

Miles Away I Can Still Feel You.

Craving The Sea, That Honest Place.

I woke up and realized that Alan was asleep next to me cuddling the kittens. They looked so cute, I could get used to this sight. 'Woaahh, Austin you just met the guy. I am sure he was just being nice and then after today he will forget about me.' I thought to myself.

I got up out of bed, trying not to wake Alan, or the kittens. I made a boiling pot of coffee when I heard foot steps and a purring noise. I looked behind me and Alan was holding Prince Phillip as well as petting him. They were both oh so cute.

"uhm. Austin, they are already litter trained so, you won't have to worry about that." He said smiling at me. "also," he said moving closer to me, and brushed back a piece of my hair, "that was bothering me sorry. Oh and fuck, your hair is soft like a kitten!" I giggled like a fool at that and blushed.

"Okay that's good," I returned the smile, "so, Ginger Princess, want some coffee? You deserve it after dealing with me all night." Alan giggled at me calling him Ginger Princess, again.

"Sure, I would love some. But, afterwards could you take me to work? It is kinda a long walk.." He asked politely. Even if he didn't ask for a ride, I would have offered. More time with Alan means more happiness for me.

"Yeah of course I can, um hey could you actually put your number in my phone? I lost the paper you gave me last night..." I lied, I didn't loose the paper Alan gave me, I just wanted too see the name he'd put as his own, like you know, a nickname or something.

I realized he pulled something out of his pocket, which tuned out to be his phone. He replied, "only if you give me yours." he smiled.

"Of course Alan." I took his phone as he took mine, I put my number in and set my name as 'AustinYourKitten.<3210' I gave him back his phone and he blushed at what I wrote. Of course I looked at the name he gave himself which turned out to be, "OnlyYourGingerPrincess<3" I blushed like mad at this.

THIRD PERSON POV~

"so, when do you need to be at work?" Austin asked Alan.

"erm, like 30 minutes.."

"Oh, okay so we should probably get going then?"

"yepyepyepyep." Alan said, which gave Austin a laughing fit for a reason he didn't even know.

They got into Austin's jeep once again, he decided that he would use his iPod in the car so no Death Cab For Cutie would play. He, as he did yesterday would scream and sing a little to every song. He also just wanted to show Alan what he was good at.

Austin put on "echoes" by Set Your Goals. The song started, and he realized Alan had his hand at the side of his thigh, with his pointer finger and thumb pressed together. Hand moving slightly to the chords of the song. Alan realized Austin watching so he stopped. "you play?" Austin was excited to ask, "yes I do, I sing a little too. And I love this band.." He smiled. Austin replied quickly as the leader was about to start singing. " awesome I scream, so sing with me?" "uh, sure.."

They were both smiling as Austin and Alan started. Austins screams collided with Alan's singing perfectly, as if they were supposed to be there.

" The quick bullet: a tough one to dodge
and no one ever does
It cuts fast and deep (keeps you from sleep)
And you just have to let it bleed
I know the pain,
it's all too familiar
If I could sing
words to help, you know I would'

Alan and Austin caught each other's eyes while singing, and then looked away bashfully.

And they would end the pain
But you will have to let this make you stronger
It's difficult to overcome

The name of a ghost
still dancing on our tongues
So bittersweet (these memories)
I wish they could have taken me
And you will struggle through tough times
And destroy all your fears
Don’t let this win over you

Soon you will end the pain
And you will say that it did make you stronger
This is how you overcome

(Voices fade away) And we’ve all heard it sung
(They fade away, as the memory) You really don't know what you got till it's gone
(The memory remains) And then you want it back so much
Nobody ever warned you…

Breathe in, take it in deep
Cross your heart, it's yours for you to keep
Wishful? I guess I never was
I am looking up now, death can change us

Breathe in, take in it deep (And I will keep, pieces of you alive in me)
Cross your heart, it's yours for you to keep (Your spirit carries on.)
Wishful? I guess I never was (And I will keep, pieces of you alive in me)
I am looking up now, death can change us (Your spirit carries on.)

I will, stand alone
I will, learn from this, I will
I will, mourn the loss and I will be stronger"

Austin felt really good after that, then Alan spat out, "doyouwannastartaband?!"

"FUCK YES!"

About ten minutes later Alan got to work and said to Austin "text me in a bit, My kitten?" "but of course" he winked.

Austins POV-

I will be starting a band with Alan. yaaay.

I went to the beach because I just really needed to think. I went to the little hidden one only I knew about. There is a little waterfall that comes off the rocks. It is so beautiful. When I got there I sat down on the sand, far away from the water so I wouldn't get wet.

I took off my sweater and just stared at my scars. Why did I do this to myself? I am I so stupid? Why didn't Alan just leave me after he saw them?

But then I thought, Why would Alan cut himself? He is adorable, cute, funny, hot, ginger, and beautiful... Do I like him? Am I falling for him? I think I might be; and I hope he'll fall for me too.

I lied back on the warm sand and started crying. Yeah, yeah I am such a baby... No but, everything always seems to go so wrong, but right for me, and I hate it. I wish I had the perfect life; everyone else seems too.

I sat up, and wiped my tears. I decided that this would be a good time to practice screaming.. I started with a song I wrote called 'Ben Threw' I sang the parts too because, well, i could care less right now,

"Loose lips sink ships, so I'll keep silent.
Suggest your words stay in your mouth.
It's never ending, the cycles ascending,
People keep asking, I'm not here."

I started coughing and focusing more so my screams could get more meaningful;

"I don't really think that you've ever walked
A mile in my shoes.
I don't really think that you know what
I've been through.
What I've been through"

I could have sworn I heard foot steps, but I was in the zone, so I kept going.

"All your life,
I wish you would have learned to swallow your pride.

And stop preaching,
I know what you're thinking,
You're so far above me,
In your mind.

All the power and glory forever,
We share this together I will never,
I will remember what I've become."

I took a long breath because screaming takes up a lot of that.

"I'm finding out,
The only thing left to lose is time.
With all these doubts,
The worst parts behind me.

Don't forgive me, please,
I don't want this

Only when I'm back at home, I will,
Only when I'm back at home, I will,
Don't forgive me, I'll forget you,
Write this on the wall.

You don't know what I've been through,
I've been through,
I've been through,
I've been through."

I finished the song and heard someone clapping, I looked over and he said, "fuuuuck dude! you are really good! You in a band?"
♠ ♠ ♠
ooh cliff hanger? I don't know, uh yeah. I am really sorry if this chapter sucks. I am just really tired and kept distracting myself. Errrm, okay so like tell me what you think.

Really sorry if this is short.....DON'T HATE, APPRECIATE!

till next time, XXXXXX