Private School Etiquette

Frank the hooded bandit!

Gerard pov (sorry this pov will be short)
I kept looking over to the figure in the hoodie, I couldn't tell if it was asleep or not... The way it stayed so still. I couldn't see its face, I wanted to be able to recognize the gender so I could at least call it a he or she.
"Why do you keep looking at him?" Mikey leaned in close to my ear, so close that is nose was grazing over my black swept hair, 
"Oh, so it's a "he" ?" I pondered in my sentence,
"Yeah, he looked at me as I walked past him." 
"What did he look like?"
"Does it matter?" 
"Hm, no."
Frank pov
Shit. People are here.
I knew eventually people would sit down and we would get our dorms sorted, but the fact it was just them and me was a little uncomfortable.
I heard very quiet whispers coming from the two boys, I'm guessing they are brothers from the way I heard Mr.Evans state they are new students.
the whispers only lasted for 30 seconds, or so. I could tell that they were looking at me, trying to find a glimpse of me and not just a hoodie in a wooden chair.
More students gathered in and almost occupied the whole room, a boy called pete wentz sat next to me, I haven't actually said a word to anyone except for Patrick but I knew that pete was pretty popular.
"Settle down, children!" It gradually faded in to silence in the room, "I know we all want to get This over and done with, so let's start shall we?" Mr.Evans started calling out names, "Haley, Lynz, you are in room 4a..." I slowly started to switch my brain in to kicking in only when i heard my name.
I saw kids get up in pairs and triplets, gather their things, one of them collected the key and then up they went to the top floor of the dorm. Pete stood up along with Patrick,
I signalled Patrick with a cough and he looked over, his hair was blonder also shorter than last year and he was much thinner... He almost looked hot. Shit, frank no. He smiled and sent me a pair of rolling eyes, I replied with a flip of my middle finger and a cheesy grin. After the last pair of students got up and left to their rooms, it was only the brothers and me left. 
"Alright, so the last three, Michael, frank and Gerard will be in room 4J... Michael is in the year below you , frank and Gerard, so he will not be in your classes but you will see him morning and night, ok?" 
We all nodded, I slowly stood up and dusted of my jeans and hoodie, then gathered my bags. I left Gerard and Michael to get the key, I decided to go and find the room.
Mikey pov (omg ikr)
Gerard and I were pretty shocked that we got "frank the hooded bandit" for a room mate, ( that is what we nick named him when we found out he is called frank, ok?) frank pretty much left for the room straight away. 
"Shall I get the key?" I asked Gerard who was trying to gather all his art supplies and comics,
"Um," he paused for a while and scanned his belongings, "yes please.." I shook my head, that my made glasses fall off the end of my nose, so I picked up my thick rimmed specs and headed towards Mr.Evans. "May I have the key please, sir?" I held my hand out accordingly and looked him dead in the eye.
"Of course, Michael." He gave me The best smile he could possibly give,
"Just mikey, thanks..."
Gerard pov 
After struggling up the first flight of stairs and nearly dropping all of my sketch books, I finally got to the room... They should invest in some elevators or something.
I turned the corner and a white door that read "4J" stood at the end, before that frank stood they nodding along to the beat that his headphones where producing. His black scruffy hair flopped a little over his face, he bit his lip ring and started to chew on it, what a cute habit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I still haven't got round to getting on my laptop and spell checking these but I hope you don't mind c:
I'm writing chapter 4 right now so expect a very short time between both chapters x
ily
Saffie xo