Private School Etiquette

Drunk

7:
Gerard pov
-time lapse-
it's been a week since my first day, not much had changed and me and frank have coffee with Patrick everyday. I haven't seen Mikey that much, frank said he saw him with Pete wentz...
The thing about Mikey is that he will take any chance to change and be popular, Pete wentz was the best opportunity for him. Mikey was always quite popular, well, he had more friends than me... The faggot with no friends.... But, he never thought he was popular enough.
The classes during the week were not our personal time tables, we filled in the subjects we want to take and today we will get our time table.
"Hey, Gerard!" Frank ran in the door and jumped on his bed, this is something he did usually,
"Hey, how you doing?" I put down my comic and set it on my bed side table,
"Great, Patrick and I stole some beer from one of the janitors lockers!"
"Holy shit, really?" I was excited, I haven't had a drop of alcohol in months, ever since my parents found out I was gay.
"Yeah! He is on his way with it now, I ran here." He grinned at me, stood up and walked over to me and sat down next to me, "so, want to get drunk?" He winked at me,
"Fuck yes." We both giggled, oh my god he has the cutest laugh I have ever heard.
"'Sup, who wants beer?" Patrick burst through the door holding up the two six packs in each hand,
"ME." frank shot his hand in the air,
"IM IN." I stood up and snatched a pack from his left hand.
"This is going to be fun..." Frank smirked.

Mikey pov
"So,room mates?" Pete raised an eyebrow as he asked me,
"Oh my brother and this other guy..."
I tried so hard not to tell him that I'm sharing a room with frank, Pete hates his guts for some reason.
"Oh what's his name?"
"Gerard."
"No, the other guy, dumbass..."
"Oh," oh shit I'm going to have to tell him, he is going to go ape shit, "Frank Iero."
"Faggot Iero! THE PANSY!" He suddenly creased up with laughter and pointed at me, "oh my god, Mikey..."
"What?!"
"He is such a faggot!"
"No way..."
"Yes! Do want to know why he is such a loser?" Pete sat up and ran his finger along his eye-lined eye, I nodded in response, "on his first week, he was getting changed for gym class and he was flirting with a past student, so he lured him in to the toilets and have him a blowjob! He is such a whore..." Pete looked as thought he was going to be sick, surely frank would never do that!
"oh whoa, that's sick..."
"I know... Anyway I better get going, I have an "appointment" with my girl..." He winked at me and stood up,
"Ok, see you." I waved him goodbye.

Frank pov
An hour in to the alcohol and we had all successfully devoured all the cans, my head was spinning and my eyes were blurry. I wasn't so drunk that I didn't know what I was going, though.
"TRUTH OR DARE!" Patrick sang,
"Truth, truth!" Gerard stuck his pale arm in to the air,
"Ok. Erm... Have you ever kissed a girl?" Patrick's question was weak, of course he has kissed a girl!
"Ha noooo!" Gerard took a swig of his beer, he look almost satisfied with his answer!
"Oh my god," Patrick laughed "ok, frank, truth or dare?" I decided to play it safe... "Truth!"
"...oh! Why does Pete Wentz hate you so much?" Gerard burst out,
"Oh well, long story short... He was very drunk during gym class and he was checking me out and flirting with me a shit, then he pulled me into the toilets and told me to suck his dick, so I did... And let me just say, nothing to be excited about!" I winked a little and laughed "but, he remembered it totally different, I think he was high or something... So he made rumors saying a lured a past student into the toilets and sucked his dick..." I giggled a bit,
"Whoa, so wait... You're gay?!" Gerard threw his hands in the air, "like a raging queer?"
"Um yeah..."
"..cool..." He smiled at me sweetly, "oi, patty cake!" Patrick turned his head to Gerard, "truth or dare, bitch?"
"DARE!" Patrick bounced up and down with excitement, we were all sitting in a circle in the middle of the floor with a dozen beet cans in the surrounding area.
"Ok! Walk into the girls bathroom!" The girls bathroom was just down the hall to the right, it really wasn't far,
"Fine!" Suddenly, Patrick ran out of the door down the hall and turned right, the next thing you know was Haley Williams screaming and swearing at a giggling Patrick running back towards our room, "oh my god!" He fell on the floor with laughter, "ok, Gerard! Truth or dare?"
"Dare!"
"Hm, because you've never kissed a girl, I'm going to give you an opportunity..." Gerard raised an eyebrow nervously, "frank is near another a woman, so, kiss frank for about thirty seconds!"
"Um..."
I butted in at This point, "only if you leave the room and don't come back in until we say so..."
"Fine." Patrick stormed out of the room and slammed the door.
Gerard and I were facing each other dead on, "so..."
"Ok, Gerard. I like you..."
"What?" His face widened with surprise and he looked a little happy,
"Yeah, this past week has been great, and when you held my hand the other week, it felt as though you were keeping me safe..."
"Frank, I-" at that moment I decided to do what I have wanted to do for the past week, I leaned in on all fours and slowly placed my lips on his, his lips were perfect, so soft and parted. He moved his hands and cupped my face gently, we moved our lips so perfectly, he stared to place little kisses all over my face and then ended with one passionate kiss on my lips.
"Frank, I like you too..." He whispered as he pulled away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so, I decided to put this up without BETA because Becca is my beta and she doesn't like human contact and stuff so sorry!
but in other news, I went to warped tour uk and it was sexc as fuck, tell me if any of you guys went to warped tour c: