Status: I'm having a lot of fun writing this story!

Love at Dusk

Kidnapped by the Akatsuki

My name is Kagami Nobara and I have medium length fiery orange hair. I am 5’6 and weigh 115 pounds. I come from the village hidden in the mist A.K.A the land of water. The day Kisame and Itachi came to my village was the day I was kidnapped and taken against my will to the Akatsuki’s hideout. It started out as a normal day but soon turned into a disaster.

My day started out normal enough I was walking in my village, along the wooden bridges that connected our village to other places, when I spotted my friend. Her name was, Tusumi, and she was a sweet girl. I chatted with her for a couple of minutes but then I told her I had a mission I had to take care of. She nodded and let me get to it.

When I reached the edge of the village I noticed two strangers. One was extremely tall and blue while the other was slightly taller than me with jet black hair pulled back in a ponytail. I wondered who they were. That was my first mistake. My second mistake was allowing myself to walk up and talk to them. My third mistake was asking them their names.

“Hi, you guys don’t look familiar. Who are you?” I questioned.

The gargantuan blue guy chuckled and said to his friend, “Itachi is this the girl Pain wanted?”

The shorter guy, named Itachi scrutinized me and ruffled in his pocket for a second. He took out a picture and glanced at it. “Yeah it’s her,” he said quickly.

I cocked my head, “What are you talking about?”

“Kagami Nobara you’re coming with us,” Itachi said bluntly.

My eyes widened and I frowned, “No I’m not. I don’t even know you.”

“Yes you are,” he replied firmly.

Before I knew what was going on he had knocked me out and my vision had turned black.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first Itachi fan fiction so don't criticize me if he doesn't act like he's "supposed to." I'm still working on this story.